Chapter 10

*1 week later.
McKenna POV

"Hey McKenna, wanna come get snacks with me?" Kie asks, and I nod before standing up.

We both wait our turn in the line before heading up to the window.

"One sweet tea and one pack of M&Ms please." I say, then I hand the guy my money before Kiara orders and does the same.

"Hello ladies, you both are looking just as very fine as ever." A very familiar voice says, sending the not good kind of shivers down my spine.

Before turning around after getting my drink and snack, I look over at Kiara with a slight panicked look on my face.

"Rafe Cameron, I was wondering when I'd run into you." Kiara snaps, crossing her arms.

"Awe now come on Kiara, there's no need to be like that." Rafe goes to touch Kie's arm, but Kiara steps away from him.

"Tell your boy that we know what he did." Topper says, coming up to stand beside Rafe.

"What are you talking about?" I stand closer to Kiara, because both of these boys make me highly uncomfortable.

"Oh he'll know." Topper says, then Kiara and I storm back over to where Pope and Jj are waiting for us.

"You two have a whole fucking bunch of explaining to do." I cross my arms, and Jj's face goes from a smile to an "oh shit" look real quick.

"What did you guys go?" Kiara snaps, and neither of the two boys will make eye contact with is.

"Deny Pope. Deny, deny, deny." Jj mumbles, and I glare at him before sitting down in my chair. "Hey, can I have some?"

"Nope, I'm pissed at you right now." I scoot away from Jj, not even looking at him.
***

"Ladies, Pope and I will be right back." Jj announces, standing up. "We gotta go use the restroom."

"Are you guys gonna hold it for each other or something?" I say, not even looking up from the giant movie screen to look at Jj before he and Pope walk away.

After the two boys don't come back for a while, I start to get suspicious and a bit worried because apparently Topper and Rafe are looking for them.

I get up, walking around the other side of the huge movie screen to see Pope and Jj fighting Topper and Rafe.

I run up behind Rafe who has Jj, kicking him straight in the back of the knees.

"You little bitch!" Rafe yelps, and I smirk, beckoning him towards me 

"Come at me." I say, and Rafe runs at me, knocking me on my back before climbing on top of me and laying hits anywhere he can.

I start hardly being able to breath, getting the feeling as if I'm about to pass out.

"Rafe, we gotta go man, forget it. Come on." Topper says, and when I'm finally able to stand, I see Kiara had lit the giant OBX movie screen on fire.

"Guys, a little help please?" I cough, the blood that was filling my mouth all over the palm of my hand.

I just now notice that it's starting to get hard for me to breathe.

"Oh my god." Jj runs over just as I fall backwards. "Kie, call 911. Or Pope, I don't fucking care. Someone call 911 already!"

I start coughing, leaning over to my side as I cough blood onto the grass.

The last thing I see before passing out is Jj's scared face above mine.