Wedding Invitation

Chapter One:• Wedding Invitation •<-Location: Home->{ POV: Yours }

Chapter One:
• Wedding Invitation •
<-Location: Home->
{ POV: Yours }

"Aunt Y/n!" I look over my shoulder and see my beautiful niece running towards me.

"Oh my darling Evelynn!" I exclaim as I pick her up and twirl her before pulling her into a hug, "I missed you, my dear!"

She giggles, hugging me back before I set her on the ground and face her father.

"Brother." I whisper as I pull him into a hug. "I missed you."

He chuckles, "I missed you too, dear sister."

I pull away from him and see Destiny, holding her newborn son. "Ahh, Destiny dearest." I smile at her before looking down at my nephew, Ezrael. "May I?"

"Of course." She nods, gently handing me Ezrael.

I smile down at the baby, "Oh you're so handsome." I kiss his head.

"So," Dominic sits down at the table, "What is it you needed to speak to me about?"

I gently hand Destiny her child, motioning for her to please leave the room as she did and went to play with Evelynn. I sit down in front of him.

"Mother came by yesterday." I slid an envelope towards him, "She handed me this."

He picks it up and inspects it before looking at me, "What is it?"

I nod at it, "Read."

He opens the envelope, takes the paper out and begins to read it. After a few minutes, he looks up at me with an amused look on his face.

"A wedding invitation? To Bella Swan's and Edward Cullen's?" He puts it back into the envelope before setting it onto the table.

"I know. It's been quite some time since we've last seen them." I hum, crossing my leg over the other. "Mother told me Alice gave it to her, she said something along the lines of them missing us when she had handed it to me." I grab the envelope, "So, Mother and I agree we should go visit. This time, with father."

Dom rubs his chin, "With father? Hm. You think he'd agree to go?"

I nod, "Of course. He's never properly thanked them, plus, mother said he had to so he doesn't necessarily have a choice."

Dom nods, "Then, what about Chris? It says the Wedding is in a day. It takes him two days to get here."

"Mother went to go get him earlier. He'll be by tomorrow and then we'll discuss on how to dress, arrive, and pay our respects." I explain.

"Alright."

—>
—>
—>
—>
—>
—>

..,..,..,..,..