His words weren't refined. They came straight from his heart without any filter. They were raw. He was raw. This wasn't Kim Taehyung, owner of Gucci sub-branch. This was just Taehyung, his grandma's little tiger.

I heard a small, almost inaudible sniffle and quickly inspected his face. His lips were trembling a little, his eyes glossed and he was so close to breaking down.

"Hey." Not knowing what exactly to do to soothe him I rubbed his back. Vulnerable Taehyung was so unknown to me that I was puzzled a bit on what to do.

"Don't worry I wont cry." he suddenly said, "My grandma hated seeing me cry."

"Halmoni this is my wife. I remember how you wanted to see my wife so I brought her here." he suddenly grabbed my hand and I was a little startled.

"I remembered how you used to tell me to treat my woman good." he paused a little and the words 'my woman' indeed gave my heart a back flip.

"But I failed and I am sorry. I despised my parents behaviour towards each other but I like an idiot went on their path but from now on I promise I will treat her good." his grip on my hand tightened.

His words were making me feel some kind of way. The feeling of fulfillment, the feeling of safety engrossed me. 

"I am sorry Yoona, for everything. I know I am the worst husband but please give me another chance. " he said.

"As if I have a chance of living without you." I playfully said to lighten the mood. 

"Are you trying to tease me?" his voice suddenly dropped one octave lower.

"Maybe yes." and that was it before he pulled me in for a kiss.

The kiss was longing. It was sweet and passionate excluded of any rush. Our lips molded perfectly. He cupped my cheeks with one hand as I tilted my head closing my eyes. 

The kiss was beautiful, soothing. It was healing for both of us. It was healing those wounds in our hearts that we both had created in each other.

After few minutes of our lips over each other we both pulled away to breathe but our eyes never leaving. 

His brown eyes.

The hollow in their was filled with love. The icy glares were turned into warm looks. 

Things had changed. For good or for the bad I had no idea but at least the moment I was spending with him felt right. No words were exchanged between us. It wasn't needed.

The chilly wind of December made little goosebumps on our skin but the warmth of each other was enough to keep us safe from cold.

After few minutes he broke the silence with a kiss on my forehead.

"Lets go home, its becoming dark." 

.

.

.

I was a little panicking. What if things didn't went like we planned? What if they couldnt complete in time? Everything will go to waste then-

"You coming?" Taehyung's word cut of my chain of thoughts. We were standing in front his house and I was battling with myslef.

I quickly took out my phone typing a message.

'We need five more minutes.' was the reply. Oh God!

"Hey, what happened you are looking a little-" I without much thinking grabbed him harshly by his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. He was to say very much surprised but kiss me nonethless.