Italian [10]

By ѕαкυяα

"Finally finished." I assembled all the paper works, organized my work table, took my coat and 

I was ready to go home.

Today definitely was a hectic day. My day started with a not so pleasing way with him. I was so frustrated. Then an unexpected arrival of Megan and more unexpected wish of her about clearing things up. Lastly the not so pleasurable reunion between Yoongi and Megan.

Life sure has its way to make it thrilling out of the blue. But what's bugging me were not all of these, but those texts that Megan showed-

"Yoona are you in there?" a sudden voice pulled me back from my chain of thoughts , definitely Ara.

"Yeah, I am about to go home? I am coming outside." I took my purse and got out of my room.

"Hey, are you all right now?" She looked a bit hesitant.

"yeah I am completely fine now, don't worry." I smiled at her which she gladly returned. I felt lucky to have her as my secretory. Not only she was a good worker but she had been always taking care of me.

"So did you think of something about.. him? Like-" I cut her.

"Don't worry, I will manage it. Just believe me and I guess you are right about- about the fe-fellings and all. Not like I am saying I am- anyway leave it." I said.

"Oo. Some one is already being caring." Ara said and right at the time her phone vibrated indicating a text was there.

She opened it and guess who? Jeon the great Jungkook.

'Hey I am cooking today.'

6:38 p.m.

Ara replied and I just took a glance at it furtively.

'Don't hurt yourself ok? Be careful.'

6:38 p.m.

"Oo. Some one is already being caring." I teased  her with the exact same word and left her laughing silently to myself.

"Yah! come back." I could hear her yelling. Today really was something else.

.

.

.

I was struggling with all these bags I was holding which contained fresh groceries but somehow managed to ring the door bell. A maid opened the door and took some of the bags from me. 

"Mam may I ask you the purpose of all these bought groceries. I am afraid the pantry is already filled with sufficient groceries." a maid asked.

Well the formality she maintained while delivering her words made me stumble. I preferred and was familiar with things like 'Why on earth did you buy this groceries? There is already plenty of shits in the kitchen' and blah blah but nevermind.

"Well I am not really familiar with what is inside there and I want to cook the dinner tonight for everyone. " I said with enthusiasm filled in my voice. I was utmost excited to cook.

"Oh!" The maids looked, well pretty surprised. 

Actually this was my first time making dinner in this house though but was that so unexpected?

"Mam we are so happy that you are making dinner today. Sir would be so happy to have a dinner from a loved one." a maid name Sunim said being very cheerful.

Wow, what's with the sudden excitement and loved one?

"We were waiting for this day. We will help you out to make a perfect romantic dinner mam." Another maid said.