Car Ride [3]

By ѕαкυяα

"Stop"

"STOP"

"STOOOOOOOOOOOP"

I screamed this time.

And finally he stopped, in the parking lot.

"What's you're problem? I am just taking you home or do you want to stay wet all day." He said angrily.

"From when do you started caring for me?" I scoffed "I am not going anywhere with you. I brought my car and I can drive home. Stop pretending to be nice. I don't need you to pity me. Don't--Ah,ahhh!!" I felt my feet getting up in the air.

 "Hey, what are you doing? Put me down, I have feet ya know!" I started screaming but he was left unbothered by it.

We were keep getting weird and amused glances from everyone. It's not everyday you get to see your boss carrying his wife, so I won't blame them.

"Hey, everyone in the parking is watching us. Please put me down, it's embarrassing." this time I whisper yelled.

"Let whoever wants to stare. I am your husband so it doesn't matter." he said monotonously but it somehow managed to do something to my heart. Some unknown feelings that I didn't know the origin of. 

"I can see your blush." he again said without expression.

How could someone be like this. Making someone's heart flutter with an unbothered, stone cold expression. He sure had some power.

"We are here." he said putting me down in front of his navy blue Maserati. He then straight went to the opposite side and opened the drivers seat and got in, didn't even bother to spare a look at me, who was still standing.

"You need an invitation to get in?" return of the JERK.

I went to the passenger's seat and got in. 

"Can't you be nicer for some moments." I muttered to myself which he somehow heard.

"I don't see any benefits in it so NO." he said. I heaved a sigh. 

I couldn't expect anything better from him.

Silence took place and the atmosphere became awkward. None of us took the responsibility to even break it.

This was actually my first time in a car with him. Despite the fact that we were a so called newly wed couple  we always did works separately. It's not like it affect both of us in any way.

I turned his way. He was focusing on the road so I got a chance to see his side profile; his sharp jawline, his captivating eyes, his plump lips, his symmetrical face and last but not the least his silver 'oh-so-soft' hair. I still could't figure out how can someone slay in silver hair.

"I had told you maybe 100 times before to take a picture of me so that you can stare at it for hours." I was snatched away from my trance by his words. 

"Shut up" I rolled my eyes.

"Well, you look cute in my coat." no sooner the words uttered from Mr. Jerk I chocked on air.

"Woah woah , am I hallucinating things or the Kim Taehyung actually complimented me!" I said with a straight face.  But I was unsure of it because an uncontrollable blush appeared on my cheeks which I could't find the reason of. 

And he laughed at my comeback.

It's not a smirk.

It's pure laugh.