Unprofessional

ѕαкυяα

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒𝕟 𝕌𝕟𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕝"

.

.

.

Min Yoona an bold and confident woman willingly married the cold CEO of Gucci, South Korean branch through a contract.

But little did she know her life will turn a living hell after that.

But she is a feminist so she will not bow down. 

Will Kim Taehyung ever fall for her?

Will she be able to pierce through the coldness or will she get defeated in her battle with the cold?

.

.

.

【D】【i】【s】【c】【l】【a】【i】【m】【e】【r】

The plot and storyline is created only for entertainment purpose. All the characters except the members of BTS mentioned in this story is entirely fictional and my original charector. Similarity of any real life person with any character of the story is completely coincidental and unintentional. Any BTS members mentioned in the fanfiction has no charecteristical similarities with any of that of the story. 

Consumption of alcohol or smoking causes cancer. I do not promote any of such activities.

Any scenes of violation, cursing or harassment is fictional and used for plot purpose only. I do not support any such acts.

.

.

.

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'ᔕ   ᑎOTE

Writing a story is like a journey. A journey filled with emotions and words. A journey which isn't solitary.

And in these precious journey, I am thankful to every reader who have given their time to read my story. Who have given their support throughout the journey. Who have encouraged me to complete the story. 

I am thankful to everyone who have inspired me to write this story and have accompanied me through this remarkable journey. 

This story may be is not the epitome of perfection and for that I am sincerely apologizing.

 I will try to do better next time. I will try to be a better author.

Lastly I want to say all of you are so beautiful and all of you are so a special for me. Thank you very much for all the supporting and love you have shown me.

.

.

.

The cover of this book is created by My sister Rittika.

My sincere  gratitude towards her.

© 2019, Bangtan_sGirl, All rights reserved.