Confessed [37]

By ѕαкυяα

"Taehyung- Tae- Please Tae don't close your eyes. It would be all right. The- the ambulance is almost here. Taehyung." Taehyung was lying there, his head on my lap as he was struggling to breathe. Eunbin was pressing a clothe over his chest to cease the blood flow but the clothe was getting redder every passing second.

"Why di-did you come in front of me?" Tears were continuously falling from my eyes.

"It should have been me. I should be the one who was supposed to be shot." I took his hands in mine as I leaned my forehead against the back of his palm.

"Why? why? wh-" I was cut off when I felt his hand trying to brush against my cheeks. I looked up and met his eyes. They were filled with pain. Every breathe he took pained him.

"Don't" he paused. "Don't say th-those words in front of me." he was visibly struggling to talk.

"Tae please don't talk. it will worsen the pain." I caressed his forehead.

"No le-let me please." with his shaking hands he brushed of my tears making more to flow.

"I ha-have always hurt you Yoona. Al-wa-ys made you suf-suffer. I am th-the reason why you always en-ended up being in pa-pain. I am- I am the wo-worst husband. I didn't-ah." his grip on my hands tightened as he struggled to take a breathe.

"Tae-" I couldn't complete my words as more tears started come out blurring my vision. i couldn't take it anymore. Seeing him in so much pain; I felt like the world was crashing around me.

"Taehyung please don't talk." Eunbin said in a shaky voice pressing a new clothe on his chest.

"No-no I have to. A-at that day" he paused to take a breathe. "Whe-when you said th-that you gave yo-your heart to me" his breathe hitched again panicking me as I rubbed his hands.

"Taehyung. Please li-listen to me Tae." my lips were trembling as I felt dizzy. His hand was tightly holding mine, fingers intertwined as if in the blink of an eye I would be vanished.

"Th-that day I wan-ted to te-tell you so-me-thing bu-but I couldn't." he took another long breathe and I felt himself shaking a bit. A tear drop rolled from his eyes to the side as he looked at me.

"Tae-Tae please don't act like you are go-going some wh-where. I will listen to eve-everything. I wouldn't le-let you go anywhere-" I was instantly shut by a hand over my lips.

"I won't ge-get an-another chance.  Yoona you ha-have to let me g-go so please let me te-tell you th-that day I wan-wanted to s-say

I lo-love you." and he closed his eyes.

.

.

.

Numbness, a feeling of nothing but that is exactly how I was feeling. Funny isn't it? There wasn't any feeling yet I was feeling it.

Every second felt like hours. Every passing breathe felt like the last one. y eyes were dry from crying.

Maybe that's what you call no tears left to cry.

My eyes were fixated on the door of the operation theatre; waiting for it to be opened.

Life is cruel, really cruel. It never gives you the things you want and even if it gives you it gives at a time when your hands are tied behind your back.

There is no happy or sad days actually. There is always a balance. No ones life is happy or sad exactly. Its your loved ones that makes it brighter. Its something you want to do that makes it happier. Its your ambition and goal that pushes you through the rough times.