Itinerary pt.2 [22]

By ѕαкυяα

We headed back to Harajuku station after visiting the Meiji Jingu Shrine and were currently heading towards the east. We were walking through the famous Japanese shopping street of Omotesando; our destination Nezu museum.

While walking through the streets of the eye catching shops of Omotesando i decided that i should definitely pay a visit to some. Hence dragging a grumpy Taehyung alongside me I visited many shops. 

Most of the shops were of clothes, accessories and cosmetics and they are from hella famous brands. Some were food shops as well. 

"Don't act like you aren't enjoying the trip, okay? So don't be a grumpy grandpa and come with me." I said.

"Does it look like I have a choice, its either spending my money or spending my money. There is no other option." Taehyung said with a bored look and i rolled my eyes.

Is he trying to tease me?

"Oh hello Mr. Gucci I make my own money and spend my own money. Everything i am buying right now is from my own money." I said flipping my hair. 

Yes, an independent woman. Nobody should dare to point a finger on.

"Look Louis Vuitton!" If Tae is a Gucci prince then I am a LV princess. 

[A/N: Alexa play expensive girl]

"How may I help you?" A Japanese young lady came towards me upon entering the shop. 

"I would like to see things myself." I said smiling and she left returning the smile.

"Hey what should I-" I turned towards the side and saw Taehyung far from me. He didnt even entered the shop with me.

I heaved a sigh remembering to enjoy myself.

I went towards the bag section and was looking at the bags when I heard a female voice.

"Sir, would you like to see this?" a lady in L. Vuitton uniform was being too close to a man

And that man is none other than Taehyung, his back facing toward me.

My blood boiled at the scene unfolding right in front of my eyes. How the girl was trying to sound seductive, how her extra tight dress was showing her curves and how her mascarra coated eye lashes were fluttering.

Her hands were touching his chest in an attempt to go lower probably.

But never in my wildest dream have I thought that Taehyung would just endure this flirting without doing anything. Never thought this man could be this low!

"Thank you very much for your extra attention but I am here with my wife and it would be useless for you to spend your precious time on me since there isn't any chance." he said calmly. 

A smile unknowingly made its way towards my lips when I heard his words. Not like he has ever shown any interest in woman before but the fact that he mentioned his wife really made my heart flutter. 

"Hey dear, I found out the bag, so shall we pay and head out?" I asked coming from behind making both of them a bit startled. I grabbed his arm in the process of talking and stood as close as I can.

Taehyung looked at me and nodded getting the hint. Then I turned towards the girl who had widen her eyes in fear. That is what you get for having such audacity. 

Then I did something beyond the pale. I kissed his cheek, only to prove my authority over my husband.

Only because of the girl.