sixty two

{a sister, a lover}

Laying across the back seat of the van, Yoongi quickly sat up when Jimin's unsteady voice sounded through the phone. His usually stern expression softened into one of both worry and concern as his ear pressed against the glass just to hear Jimin all the more clear... but most of all, as an act of comfort in his absence. 

"Is everything okay...?" His voice was slow and sweet, one of reassurance as he listened to Jimin's heavy breaths on the other end of the line.

Namjoon and Seokjin had both twisted in their seats, sending curious glances in Yoongi's direction. So the blonde paused, lifting his gaze to the pair and momentarily pulling the phone away from his ear, "It's Jimin." he mouthed, earning a raised brow from Namjoon as Yoongi once again brought the phone to his ear. 

With patience, Yoongi waited until Jimin's unsteady voice sounded through the device, "Yoongi~" He spoke, heaving a sigh, "Thank God."

Even though he couldn't see Jimin, he could feel the male visibly relax. And like a chain reaction, Yoongi laid himself back down across the back seat of the van, feeling comforted knowing that Jimin could speak. "What's happening?" He asked, pursing his lips as his eyes remained glued to the roof of the car, "I can tell something's up..."

There was a short pause from Jimin, a moment where another slow breath sounded from across the line until the male spoke up once more, "I don't know where I am... I mean, I'm at Delgracy hall but there's an entirely new floor off the grid." 

Yoongi's eyes grew wide, his slightly opened lips almost cursing up a storm... but he bit back his tongue. He had to remain calm right now, he couldn't stress Jimin out more then he already was, "Did you get lost or something!? How-"

"Yoongi I was pushed into some stupid room!" Jimin exclaimed, "I'm unharmed, but the others... I can't reach them and they don't know!"

"Shit." Yoongi clicked his tongue against the inside of his cheek as he lowered the phone from his ear, turning back to face the pair in the front seat, "Something's wrong." his words came out softer then he thought they would, so with a hard stare he spoke up once more, "Something's really wrong!"

Namjoon's expression fell into something unreadable, an expression Yoongi had never seen come from his leader. 

As Yoongi brought the phone back to his ear, Seokjin placed a hand of comfort against Namjoon's shoulder, "Lets try and reach Hoseok."

----

Hoseok could feel the cold begin to prick at his skin, his left cheek laying firmly in the dust that coated the concrete floor. Squinting a little, he shifted his gaze weakly to the ceiling, the light illuminating the dust that swirled about in the air. He had been knocked out cold, and maybe if he got up he could find out where he was. But then realisation hit him. Even if he could find out where he was, even if he could tell the exact location it would be of no use if he couldn't reach the others. 

Gritting his teeth, Hoseok placed his hands firmly against the concrete floor, pushing off the ground and lifting his gaze. He couldn't help but squint his eyes as his head began to throb, sitting up as he rose a hand to his head. He touched the side, fingers flinching away as he let out a pained hiss, "What did they-" he brought his fingers in front of his strained eyes, "Oh..." he breathed, noticing the crusty blood that had rubbed off on his fingertips. 
God he was going to have one splitting headache in the morning.

Blinking a couple of times, Hoseok managed to stand to his feet, swaying a little before he steadied himself. He glanced around the room, noticing the lack of furniture and well... anything. He then strained his ears for sounds, for people... but not a sound entered his ears other then his own slow breaths.