Part 42: Life Changing.

Start from the beginning

How about she wears his vest? She thought, she can wear his vest and his shorts. The strips of the vest hiding her perks leaving everything else on display! She bit her lower lip with how intriguing that thought sounded, she even kept a note of it in the back of her mind.

Her phone pinged at the table and she took it surprised to see a message tone pinging in the generation of messaging apps.

It was an update from her bank and opening it the very second, her eyes popped out.

The message read,

Your A/C has been credited with Rs. 10000000.

She looked at her bank status immediately, cross checked to see if that was a scam but then she realised what this is. She scrolled down to see the date and didn't thought much. It was 25th day of their contract, he promised that the money will be deposited today and it did.

Her mind went blank, she sat there numb, numb to even think of what just happened. It's not like she didn't knew about this but now as it actually happened, she was back to square one in her mind.

What was their relationship, was she his girlfriend really? Then what this money means to her. He has done more than needed for her, cleared her depth, provided proper medications for her mother, cleared her uncle's pensions, so what was the need to pay her this money? Her eyes watered.

*Knock knock*

The door snapped her off her thoughts, she quickly wiped her eyes and looked at the mirror to check on her face which looked normal. Getting up, she sat on her bed and answered the knock "come in" she replied and smiled softly to see karan at the door.

---------

"You won't see it, promise?" He pestered and she gave up, "promise"

He smiled widely at her, "that's my good girl" he leaned and kissed her lips. She was caught off guard but before she could compose her self, he parted and handed her the matching jewel to.

"The girls will be here in a while" Karan stood up informing her, "will be busy till evening, so miss me more and see you in the eve" he apprised placing another kiss on her forehead and moved out.

She sat there with her head down, a blush adorned her cheeks naturally. He always made her feel special, feel alive. This closure of theirs is what she is getting attached to, used to.

Her heart paced to think about what she'll do it she has to live without him, she can't. She has became so accustomed to have him around her, let him control her life like he does. He literally selects what underwear she will wear for the day and here she is thinking of a life without him!

He won't leave you tripura, her heart cajoled and she couldn't have agreed more, her cheeks colored crimson, she clutched the blouse he handed her to her chest and just waited for the time when she can see the saree. She couldn't wait more.

--------

Around 11, three girls entered her room as he mentioned. The first thing they did was look at her from head to toe and assess how they wanted to work on her.

Tripura sat there like a rugged doll when the girls mended her as they wanted. From picking her one leg up stumbling her on the recliner, to angling her head back to apply the face pack.

She didn't uttered a word and relaxed. She was getting manicured, facial, hair washed, waxing and makeup obviously, it will take so long, she sighed and just enjoyed the process.