Chapter 11

---Samantha's POV---

Hunter made his way up the ladder first as I stood contemplating on whether or not to make a run for it. Judging on what had already happened today I figured that wouldn't have been the best of ideas. I took two steps closer to the ladder as a hand came to my shoulder.

"You shouldn't be hanging around here-"

I spun around to look at him as his eyes widened in shock. He looked vaguely familiar but I couldn't pinpoint where from.

"What the hell happened your face?!"

"Way to boost my confidence big guy."

His hand reached up to my face as it traced the red mark leaving a stinging sensation behind. Removing his hand he looked me in the eyes, "Who did that?"

"Santa Claus. I told him that he should cut down on the cookies and trad 'em for carrots. He wasn't impressed."

Rolling his eyes, "Right then. What are you doing here then? Don't even think of telling me that Rudolph brought you here."

"Hunter Knigh-" By the time I could finish my sentence he was already half way up the ladder. I continued after him as a he reached the top and pulled me over. I seen the girls sitting with Samuel and Jacob I walked over as the boys looked at me and immediately stopped laughing and averted their gaze behind me. "Sebastian we had nothing to do with this."

I looked at the supposed Sebastian with a quizzical look, "Nothing to do with what?"

He looked over to Jacob who looked like he was about to pass out, "Hunter. Where the hell is he?"

"Listen boss. I'm sure there's a reasonable expla-"

"KINGHT YOU BETTER START F*CKING PRAYING! IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO IF I FIND YOU!"

Aria came up to me with Sarah tagging behind her, "What happened you?"

"That's exactly what I would like to know. Care to explain Sammy." Sebastian locked his jaw and clenched his fists as his knuckles started turning white. He was looking frantically around him, probably for Hunter. I remember when I said Hunter was the best looking guy, well damn was I wrong.

"Why Sammy? I thought Hunter was the Boss."

"Yea he has a habit of going telling everyone that. Now if you don't tell me what happened right now something bad is gonna happen."

He never answered my question. "Aha I see sunshine finally had the courage to climb the ladder."

"o dear..." It was the one and only Hunter Knight. You think he would have ran after hearing the threats coming from Sebastian but no apparently not. This dumby walks straight to it.

"Sammy you have three seconds."

"Sammy, that's a new one I thought she was fond of princess and sunshine." He doesn't know when to stop does he?

"Sammy NOW!"

I looked continuously between the two boys standing in front of me with the girls and their partners behind me. Hunter and Sebastian were glaring at each other and if looks could kill we would all be needing a shovel.

"Tell him Princess. Tell him."

"Hunter I swear to god I'll kill you."

"She was giving me bother so I taught her a lesson. It's her own fault it happened."

And that's when the first punch was thrown. Within seconds Sebastian was on top of Hunter attacking him like there was no tomorrow. Hunter was trying to fight back but Sebastian was bigger. Heavier. Lord only knows he was a giant. He was going to kill him.