Author Note/Prologue

---------------------------------

After a rough life at home, Sam's parents decide to send her off to Boarding School thousands of miles away in California. Upon Sam's arrival she soon finds that she may have more to bargain for rather than just a private education...

"I gave you your chance princess."

"Stop calling me prin-!"

He looked into my eyes and clenched his jaw as his grip around my waist tightened as if that was even possible. My back reached the wall as his hands travelled from my waist to stop at my ass. He bent down so he was level to me, we were only inches apart and I swear my heart was going to pop if he didn't move. He moved his face closer to mine as his lips skimmed mine as he whispered, "Maybe next time you'll do what you're told." His hand reached into my back pocket to find the dorm key as he smiled in victory I took this as my chance to escape...

I grabbed his face and brought it to mine so we were millimetres away from each other, I looked into his eyes and observed as they turned a darker shade when I licked his bottom lip as he went to kiss me, "No, maybe next time you'll listen sunshine." I kneed him in well yea, grabbed the key and ran like my life depended on it.

------------

"Listen boss. I'm sure there's a reasonable expla-"

"KINGHT YOU BETTER START F*CKING PRAYING! IT'LL BE THE LAST THING YOU DO IF I FIND YOU!"

Aria came up to me with Sarah tagging behind her, "What happened you?"

------------

"She was giving me bother so I taught her a lesson. It's her own fault it happened."

And that's when the first punch was thrown.