He tries to ignore her and walk back out until...

Daniela: It's you!

He pauses and turns around awkwardly.

Daniela: You left me there looking stupid!

He sighs in frustration.

Hobi: Listen Daniela, I told you, I'm Hoseok. You don't like me. And I didn't "just leave you" because I have priorities other then you.

He paused in surprise.

Where did that anger come from??

He hadn't noticed that the headache had gotten to him and he was already upset.

Daniela: If you didn't want to meet, you could have told me.

Hobi: I would have if you had let me speak at the time. I don't like you Daniela, and I don't think I can ever like a person like you.

He turns around and grabs a random cup that was on the counter. He walked out and found his way to the front door. He went outside, closing the door behind him.

He never liked alcohol, but he was hoping this would help him in any way. He smelt the cup, and his face automatically scrunched up.

It smells disgusting...

He sits down on the steps and swishes the drink around. He shakes his head trying to ignore the smell and gulps down the drink, his throat starts to burn. Once he finished, he throws the cup to the ground and laughs at his stupidity. He saw a car pull up and a couple familiar girls get out.

Y/N: Hey Hobi!

He smiles without thinking and waved.

He got up and dusted himself off

He got up and dusted himself off. He walked towards them, and the rest of the girls looked, confused but pleasantly surprised. As he made eye contact with Y/n, he smiled wider at her, and she blushes a bit and smiles back.

Jeniah: Ohhhh! What's up Hoseok?? Didn't know you'd be here!

Leshawna: Sup Hoseok.

Hobi: I didn't know you guys would be here until I texted Y/N.

Jeniah: Y/N! Why didn't you tell us??

Y/N: Uh...I don't know, I guess I didn't really bring it up.

They all laugh and Hobi chuckles a little. He didn't know how to feel. This was his second encounter with Y/N that was awkward. They all decide to head in excitedly, especially Jeniah and Rebecca.

His headache seemed to go to the back of his mind. He decided that he would just focus on fun and hanging out, rather then trying to make the headache go away, and it seemed to work.

As they made their way in, Rebecca, Leshawna, and Jeniah were already dancing. Y/N and Rose however kind of either stood in place awkwardly or bounced a bit. However, Leshawna had somehow convinced Y/N to dance with them.