Summer

Today is the last day of school before summer begins and that means going back to Riverdale.

Thistlehouse is they summer house, as soon as the children finish school they have everything ready to return to Riverdale. Children love it, it is still the same city as always, a little calmer. They all always come back except those who live in here.

What children like the most is the Pop's burgers and milkshakes, the pool and the outdoors, spending it all together and the fact that there is no school. The arrival of summer also means that Rose's birthday is very close, on July 22, this year she wants to celebrate in a big way thanks to Cheryl's idea that has gotten into her mind. She is going to invite the Andrew's, Jones's and Fogarcy's plus their children as well as some friends from school. The arrival of summer also means that Cheryl and Toni have to work from Thistlehouse, that is not a problem for any of them since thanks to their older children they can work in the morning and enjoy with the family in the afternoon, until Cheryl takes her vacation month.

Traveling by car even if it's only two hours means that Toni, Maddie, Thomas and Rose don't stop singing all the way, they love singing in the car. Cheryl likes to hear her family sing lively, her heart sinks.

-How good it feels to return .- Cheryl said getting out of the car and taking a breath, she never thought that returning would make her so happy, but she loved seeing her children enjoy the small town.

-I agree, babe.- Toni said looking at her house. Thomas and Rose ran out of the car toward the house.

-Can we get into the pool now? .- Thomas said through his long eyelashes, he had been insisting since they left New York.

-First we open the suitcases after we make the purchase and we'll see if we have time for the pool, honey. Anyway tomorrow you will have all the time you want to take a bath.- said Cheryl. Thomas made a sad face but it quickly passed.

The house was still the same except for several details they made, several pictures of family photographs and the pool they built at the back of the house since Toni thought it was a great idea as well as the children. Now the house was much brighter and more of a home. Their room was the same as in adolescence.

-God! How can I miss this bed so much.- said Toni lying on it. Cheryl giggled at Toni, but went to the bed and lay down.

-Uh huh. Yes, it is very comfortable. I love our bed but this one has something special.- Cheryl said looking at the ceiling.

Toni turned, propped her elbow on her head and looked at Cheryl. "I suppose it is for everything we have experienced in it," said Toni, looking at her wife. 
Cheryl looked at her, smiled and turned Cheryl and Toni met in the middle, their lips meeting in a tender kiss and they parted.

"Good and passionate moments," said Cheryl with an affected smile. Toni smiled and put her lips together again firmly, little by little she opened Cheryl's mouth.

-Could you please stop kissing.- Beatrice said from the door, causing Cheryl and Toni to separate and look at her.- Thomas is insufferable.-Beatrice said. Cheryl and Toni giggled.

...

After unpacking, going shopping, and thanks to Cheryl having hired a cleaning company to clean and prepare the pool, they had everything ready.

"I'm starving," said Toni

-Yes !! .- Thomas said like the rest.

They took the car and went to the Pop´s, since they were very young they brought them to breakfast or a milkshakes and they enjoyed it as a family.

-Kevin, Fangs! .- Cheryl said smiling

-Oh my God! Choni! .- Kevin said, they hugged each other like Fangs and Toni had not seen each other for a long time, they spoke to each other very often but not as much as before.

-How are you? .- Toni said

-Very well, they have grown a lot.- Fangs said looking at the children.

-You don't know how much.- said Cheryl smiling.-And your daughters too. Kevin and Fangs have two twin daughters the same age as Thomas.

"Let's sit down," said Toni smiling. They both sat at one of the tables while chatting.

They always looked forward to going back to town, seeing old friends and especially to enjoy the summer.