Juniper and Dagwood at home

-Dagwood! .- Cheryl said as soon as she entered in the house. They had just arrived from spending the night at the hotel.

-Hi, Aunt Cheryl, Aunt Toni.- he said hugging each one. Whenever Cheryl sees him, she can't help but think of her brother Jason, they are very similar.

-How was the trip?. Before they could answer, Thomas and Rose appeared running towards them.

-Hey, you behaved well.- Toni said taking Rose in her arms.

"Yes, I've been showing Cousin Dagwood my photos." Thomas said as he hugged Cheryl legs and looked her up to look her in the eyes.

-That's fine.- Cheryl said stroking her curly black hair

-And how about you? .- Juniper asked looking them in the eyes

-Oh ... Very good.- Cheryl said smiling and resting her hand on Toni's back

-Too little time.- Toni said laughing and lowering Rose to the ground.

"You are in a good mood," Juniper said.

Toni and Cheryl looked at each other, Juniper was absolutely right, they had spent the whole night and part of the morning giving each other pleasure, sharing long and slow kisses and saying many love you to each other.

-Yes, but it is not what it seems, although also, but TT, has managed to sell all her work for an impressive price.- Cheryl said, surrounding Toni´s shoulders

"That's incredible, Aunt Toni," said Dagwood.

-We should celebrate.- Juniper said excitedly

"Of course," said Cheryl, nodding and looking at Toni.

They took a booth at a restaurant in the city. Having her nephews here is very special for Cheryl and Toni they are like their children, this is how they feel it and the childrens love that they are here.

They come when they can and when they are here they usually stay for several days.

Cheryl got up from her seat, hitting her champagne glass with the knife

-I want to make a toast. TT, I know that you always put a lot of effort into your work and I have been fortunate to follow your evolution from the beginning. I am very proud of everything you have done and what you have left to do. For TT! .- she said raising her glass and raising it to her lips, like her nephews and children but with water.

She sat in her chair

-I love you.- Toni said kissing her wife

"I love you," said Cheryl when they turned away from the kiss.

-How is Mark? .- Beatrice asked, Mark is Juniper's boyfriend.

-Well, he's very busy with work. And what about you? Someone has told me that someone there.- said with an affected smile.

"We're at the table, please," said Cheryl, helping Rose to eat. Juniper, Dagwood and Toni laughed.-What? .- Cheryl said