Chapter 30

Arias POV

The next day I woke up with the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom, and kneeled in front of the toilet. I began throwing up. I had no Luke told hold back my hair or rub my back.

Once I finished I decided I would take a shower. I stripped off my pajama and stepped in. I washed off quickly and stepped out. I changed into some clothes and sat down on my bed.

I got my phone and dialed the number I knew by heart. They didn't answer, just want I wanted.

"Hey Luke, I just wanted to say I love you. I don't want you to worry about me. Well I doubt you are, your probably having the time of your life considering I'm not there. Like I said, I was just a burden in your life. I caused way to much. I understand you not wanting to have a baby. Your not ready, hell. I've gotta do something's now, but I love you. I always will." I wiped a stray tear that fell down my face, and hung up.

I placed my phone beside me and stared at the wall. Should I really go through with this? I thought to myself. I stood up, and grabbed all of my things.

I checked out of the hotel and walked out to my car. I placed all the things in the backseat and drove off to the one place where I always went when I lived here.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Westport Generating Station

The big sign said as I approached the big concrete building. It was an old power plant that closed down in the 90's. I found it one day, when I tried running away from home.

My brother had followed me that entire day, so I failed epically at running away. I got out of my car, and closed it. I started walking towards the building. Once I reached the door, I opened it.

I found the flight of stairs to the fire exit and began climbing them. I finally reached the top of the stairs and opened the door to the roof.

I got up onto the roof, and a blow of cold air hit my face. Fall was quickly approaching and it was starting to get cold quickly. I tied my hair up into a messy bun and walked towards the edge of the roof.

I looked down and it was a least 6 story fall. A fall I was willing to take. To get rid of all this pain, that has built up these past few years.

I sat down, my feet dangling of the ledge. I wish I would've never been born.

I wouldn't be suffering this thing the call life. I wouldn't be having to deal with the death of my brother. The bullying Veronica and Michael put me through. Moving to Florida. Meeting Luke. Becoming pregnant.

Life is to hard. They say it's only hard if you make it hard. I've tried so hard to forget about everything in my past. Buts it's to hard, when bad things always happen in your present. And when you know bad things will come in your future.

I think back to Luke. Those beautiful blue eyes and sandy blonde hair, that I loved to run my fingers through when we kissed. I loved how he could be so soft and sweet with his kisses but they could turn rough and hungry in an instant. But I liked that about him.

He was the angel from my nightmare for a long time, but soon turned into the nightmare himself. Luke would be happy that I'm gone. His life would be no different than it was before me.

I would be lucky if my memory remained. At least in his thoughts. Luke was the high in my life, but also the lows. He could be the most amazing guy somedays but others he would just be so, indescribable.

I still loved either way. Through his sudden outburst of anger. The crying. The panic attacks. Through everything. I just hope he finds another girl that makes him happier.

"I love you Luke Hemmings." I whispered. "Forever."

I didn't even notice I was standing up until, i saw my foot over the edge. I was about to line other foot up with that one when I felt a hand grab me by the shoulder.

I didn't even look up at the person because I buried my head into their chest. I didn't care if it was a stranger. I sobbed and sobbed.

I finally gained the strength to look up. I tilted my head up, and almost fainted to see who it was.

"Michael."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Holy shit balls. Aria just tried jumping but Michael stopped he omg. Raise you hand if you didn't see that one coming.

That was the final chapter of this story. Oh my god. I can't believe it.

Did you guys like it at all? Was it good, bad, okay, terrible, amazing. Let me know what you think.

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting.

*Drum Roll*

THERES GONNA BE A SEQUEL!!!!!

I could never leave you guys with a cliffhanger like that and not write a sequel. I hate when people do that.

I will announce the title of the sequel in the authors note I'm posting later. Make sure you stay on the lookout for that.

Again thank your for reading. Please vote and comment.

-Marie