Chapter 3

Aria's POV

Here I am, standing in the office of my new school. Waiting to be handed my schedule and for somebody to come show me around. "Ah ha." The middle aged woman says as she finds my schedule.

"Here ya go young lady." She said handing it to me. "Mr. Hood c'mere please."

Suddenly a boy about my age, walks in. He had tanned skin, dark brown hair and chocolate colored eyes. "Please show Ms. Johnson around."

He nods and we both exit the office and walk into the hallway. "I'm assuming you don't always go by Ms. Johnson right?"

"No, my names Aria." I say shyly.

"Well Aria, I'm Calum." He says happily. "Here let me see your schedule."

I hand it to him and he scans over it. "Okay so we have all of the same class, and my friend Ashton is in a few of them as well."

"Cool." I respond. Not knowing what else to say.

"Let's go hang out in the courtyard till class starts. We can get to know each other a bit better. Yeah?" He asks.

"Sure." I respond forcing a smile. This is literally the closest I've had to a friend in years. I can't ruin that.

We make our way to the courtyard and we go up to this guy and girl. As we get closer to them the guy is familiar. He's my neighbor. My eyes widen as I see him. He was kind of a dick to me.

On the other hand, the girl was really pretty. She had long black hair, and was tall and had long legs and was skinny. "Aria meet my friend Ashton and my girlfriend Stephanie."

"I've already met Ashton." I say awkwardly.

"Yeah about me last weekend. I'm sorry I wasn't in a good mood and I haut got annoyed very fast. But don't worry I'm not normally like that." Ashton says, I smile at him. Showing him that it's okay.

"Finally another girl, it was annoying having to be around these boys all the time." Stephanie said, smiling genuinely at me.

"Alright, the bell is gonna ring any second so let's go to class." Ashton says clapping his hands together.

Me and Calum walk to Honor Chemistry while Ashton and Stephanie go to Calculus. We take our seats in the back of the classroom as other students start filing in filling the other seats.

Several hours later was out. Calum, Stephanie, Ashton and I were making our way out of school. "Hey Aria, we're all going over to my place and our friend Luke is gonna be there. Wanna come?" Calum offers.

I think about it for a minute. "Sure, anything beats sitting at home." I say.

"Alright let's go then." We all get into Ashton's car and drive off to Calum's house.

We soon arrive and there's already another car parked in his driveway. It was a black car and it had a boy leaving up against it. We get out of the car, and I get a better look of the boy. He looked so familiar.

Tattoos lining his arms, piercings all over, a cigarette between his lips. Oh my god. No. This was the boy that my brother showed me. This was the boy that's cornered me in the ally. I look up at him to see him smirking at me.

"Cmon lets go inside." Calum speaks. We all follow him inside his house. It was really nice on the inside. "Who wants food?"

Everyone but me says something. I'm fat. I can't eat anything I'll only get bigger. My thighs already touch. Sigh.

We all walk into the living room with like 8 different plates of food and sit down on the floor. "Let's play 20 questions on Aria guys!" Stephanie pipes. Oh god.

Everyone agrees and Calum goes first. "What's your full name?"

"Aria Beau Johnson." I say, I loved my middle name so much.

"What's your favorite song?" Stephanie asks.

"Therapy by All Time Low." Images of my brother go through my head, but I push them aside.

"Favorite band?" Ashton asks.

"All Time Low and Bastille."

"Virgin or not?" Luke asks, I shudder at his question. It brings back horrible memories.

"No." I whisper barely inaudible. I feel so ashamed with myself. Disgusted.

It gets quiet very quickly and turns awkward. "Alright, let's watch a movie don't we?" Calum asks. We all agree as there's nothing else to do.

I get stuck sitting next to Luke on the love seat. While the other three were on the bigger couch.

It was only 4pm but I was exhausted. I leaned my head on the person next to me, forgetting who it was. They wrap their arm around me and pull me closer.

I fully close my eyes and start drifting off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How was it? Good I hope. Sorry if it wasn't.

Kendall Jenner is playing Stephanie Hart (Calums girlfriend)

I don't have much to say right now. Only that I have a lot of ideas for this story.

Please vote and comment!

Follow me on Twitter: MalumLashtonLuv

Bye bye

-Marie