Chapter 24

Aria's POV

I jolt awake with the sudden urge to throw up. I wiggle out of Luke's grasp and run to the bathroom. I leaned down in front of the toilet and started throwing up my guts pretty much.

I heard fest shuffling, and somebody grabbed my hair from out of my face. "Your okay." Luke said, rubbing my back as I threw up.

Once I was done puking my guts out, I fell back to the floor and leaned up against the wall. "What happened?" Luke said taking a seat next to my, running his fingers through my hair.

"I don't know, I just woke up with the need to throw up."

"Your not binging again are you?" He said, eyeing me up and down questioningly.

"No." I shook my head.

"Don't lie to me."

I stood up, as well as him. "I'm not lying, dammit Luke. Why don't you believe me? When people are in a relationship there supposed to trust each other." I spat.

I walked out of the bathroom, into the living room. I grabbed one of the blankets that was one the couch and laid down. Why didn't he fucking trust me? Was the last thing that went through my head before I fell asleep again.

I woke up later that morning, to the sound of Luke talking on the phone.

"Cal, I messed up." I heard him say into the phone.

"I think she hates me, I said she was lying and looked pissed and slept on the couch." He sounded so upset.

"Alright, she's probably gonna wake up soon. I gotta go, bye." Thats when it was my cue to walk in.

Luke looked up at me, and then wrapped his arms around me ."I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I love you. Please don't be mad at me. I hate it when you are. Don't hate me." He rambled.

"Luke, I couldn't hate you. I was just upset that you, didn't believe me. I've quit binging." I said cupping his face.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Are you feeling better from last night?"

I was about to respond but the urge to throw up came again. I rushed to the bathroom and started puking. It was worse than last night. Once I was done, I flushed the toilet and slumped down onto the floor.

Tears started falling down my face. What was wrong with me? Luke sat down next to me, he tied my hair up so it was out of my face. "Your okay?" He said rubbing my back.

"Is it okay if I take shower." I asked.

"Yeah, I'll get you a towel. I'll set it on the counter for you." I nodded and thanked him before stripping my clothes off and stepping into the shower.

I washed my hair and rinsed my body off. I felt disgusting. I had thrown up twice within the past 12 hours and just sick and gross. Once I finished in the shower, I grabbed the towel off the counter and wrapped it around me.

I walked out of the bathroom and back into Luke's room. He wasn't in here, so he was probably with Lucy. I opened his dresser and grabbed a pair of joggers and a black tshirt.

I ran my fingers through my wet hair and walked out of the room. "Feeling any better?" Luke asked me as I walked into the kitchen.

"A little bit." I spoke truthfully.

"Here, I made you tea." He said, sliding a cup of tea over the counter to me. I grabbed it and drank it gratefully.

I finished drinking my tea, and paved the cup in the sink. "I'm gonna go lay down, I don't want to get you guys sick." I said before leaving to go back to Luke's room.

I laid down in his bed, and cuddled into the covers. I grabbed my phone because it started ringing. It was my aunt.

"Hey Aunt Carrie." I said.

"Aria, sweetie. Can you stay at Luke's house for a few days. I need to go out of town." She spoke into the phone.

"Yeah, okay."

"Alright bye bye." Then she hung up. "Luke." I yelled.

He came in. "Yeah?"

"Can I stay a few more days, my aunt is going out of town, and doesn't want me staying by myself." I asked.

"Stay as long as you'd like babe." He said laying down next to me.

"Go away, I don't want to get you sick." I mumbled into my pillow.

"I'm willing to take my chances." He said wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Something he always did when we were together.

"Luke, what happened to Michael?" I asked out of nowhere.

"He's back in Baltimore, don't worry about him. I told him if he ever came near you, I'd beat the shit out of him." I nodded, not knowing what to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry that this chapter was mostly dialogue. I have writers block and I couldn't think of much.

Ooh, but Aria is feeling sick. What do you guys think is happening?

I will update soon.

Please vote and comment.

Thanks,

-Marie