Chapter 18

Lukes POV

"Wait, you guys know each other?" I questioned Aria and Michael.

Aria looked so scared to talk. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand and pulled her into my room. "Aria do you know him, yes of no?"

She gulped. "Well, I might."

"Aria yes or no." I pried.

"Alright, yes I know him. He was the guy that bullied me all through high school. Okay. He was the one that got his best friend to rape me. He's the reason I've tried to kill myself so many times. There now you know my history with Michael Clifford." She yelled, before storming off back into the living room and out of my apartment.

I walk out into the living room to find Michael playing on his phone. "Get the fuck out of my house. How could you even do that to her. You disgust me. I hope you find another place to stay cause it's not gonna be here." I yelled at him.

"Cmon man, you and I both know that she's not worth it. She's just a stupid little whore." He smirked.

"Well maybe to you, but to me she's everything. So get the fuck out of my house before I have to beat the shit of you." I screamed at him, I was about to lose it.

He smirked the stood up. When he was about to open the door he turned back and looked at me. "All I'm saying Luke is that you could do a lot better than that monster." Then he opened the door then left.

I thought about Aria for a minute. Aria. I quickly grabbed my car keys and grabbed Lucy. We rushed out of the house and to my car. There I put Lucy in the back in her booster then got into the drivers seat. Then I drove off to Aria's house. Part of me was worried of what she might do or have done.

I quickly arrive and see this her aunts not home. I grab the spare key that's under the placemat and let myself in. I put Lucy down and let her go to the living room.

I hear a smash come from upstairs and immediately run up there. I barge into Arias room and see her with bloody wrists and throwing and smashing things. I walk up to her and grab her from behind. She drops the picture frame she was holding and turns her body to face me.

"I thought I escaped him, I thought I'd never have to see him anymore." She sobbed. I bent down and hooked my arms under her knees and placed a hand on her lower back. I picked her up and walked to the bathroom.

I set her down and looked down at her wrist. I gently began cleaning them and then wrapped her wrist in bandage. I look back up at her, and she she's still crying. "Aria, c'mon lets go lay down." She nodded and stood up from the counter. I grabbed her hand and we walked back into her room.

She laid down and I laid next to her. Pulling her small body closer to my own. My thoughts instantly go back to Lucy when I heard a yell from downstairs. Me and Aria instantly got up and ran down the stairs.

"Please tell that you and Luke didn't have a kid." Her aunt said, panicked.

"Oh my god, no Carrie. That's my little sister Lucy." I rushed. I was not ready to have a kid. Did I even want kids. Maybe with Aria. Wait, did I just say I wanted kids with Aria?

"Okay, well I was just wondering as to why there was such an adorable little girl in my house." Carrie smiled. "I can watch her if you guys want. I had nothing else to do."

"Sure." I said. Me and Aria walked back upstairs and got into the same position we were in before her aunt called us.

Aria nuzzled her head into my chest and played with my callused fingers. "I wanna get a tattoo." She mumbled.

I leaned my head back and looked at her. "Of what?"

"I want a infinity sign on my wrist with your name on it." She smiled at me.

"Why my name?" I ask. I mean I was honored but why me?

"Because your my reason to stay alive Luke. You make me happy and I want the world to know that." She said.

I leaned down and connected out lips. Her soft lips were like heaven. I gently wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

With every kiss we shared, my feelings grew stronger and stronger for her. I was scared of falling in love though. I don't know if I could handle being left again.

She pulled away and rested her forehead on mine. "Your cute." She giggled.

"Cute? Is that all you got?" I asked.

She just laughed. Her laugh was like music to my ears. Her laugh could start world peace.

I, Luke Hemmimgs, have fallen hard for a girl by the name Aria Johnson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooh, well Michael is still douche. Not in real life though but in this story.

What do you think about arias tattoo? I like it. Lol.

12 chapters left, and there's a lot left.

Thanks for reading guys. You rock!

-marie