Chapter 26

Arias POV

In the past week and a half my stomach has grown a little bigger. So I would always wear Luke's shirts to cover it up. Luke was the only who didn't know I was pregnant. Well and my aunt. I ad told the gilts that they could tell Ashton and Calum.

The guys were shocked at first but said they would stick by my side. I was thankful to have friends like them. I wanted to tell Luke but I couldn't. I'm surprised Lucy didn't tell him. she overheard my conversation with Calum. We had to bribe her not to tell anybody.

It was the middle of the night, and my phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw the caller ID. Luke. I hope Lucy didn't tell him anything.

I hesitantly presses answer. "Hello?" I asked.

"Aria." His voice hoarse, as if he were crying. "Can you come over?"

"I'll be there in a minute. Luke please don't hang up okay. I'm coming." I said into the phone.

I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my car keys and left the house. I quickly drove to Luke's apartment. I went inside, first checked on Lucy, then walked into his room.

He was huddled in the corner, rocking back and forth. "Luke." I said placing my things on the nightstand and sitting next to him.

"Please don't hate me." He cried. "I'm sorry, I love you. Please don't break up with me."

"Luke what happened?" I asked, worried.

"I-I kissed another girl." He sobbed. I felt my heart shatter. "I'm s-sorry."

I stood up, and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch, and tears began falling down. I felt so betrayed. Who was this girl anyway? I know Luke still loved me though. He wouldn't have called me at 2am, crying, because he kissed somebody other than me. I love him still.

I laid down all the way, until the sound of a yell come from his room. I stood up quickly and walk back into his room. His bathroom light were on, and I assumed the worst.

I barged in there, and Luke was cutting up his sides. But dropped the blade when he saw me. "Aria." He whispered.

I walked towards him and made him sit on the edge of the counter. I got a rage and got it wet, before tending his cuts. Once I finished I look back up at his face, his eyes were bloodshot and cheeks were covered in tear stains.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"I don't want an. 'I'm sorry' Luke. I would like an explanation." I said.

"Okay, I was at the bar with Ashton. He had managed to get us fake ID. So I went to get a drink, or four. I was drunk, this girl then came up to me and just kissed me. She looked so much like you. Well everything looked blurt, she had the same blonde hair and was shot so I thought, oh its Aria. I pulled away because her lips didn't feel or taste like yours. She had to much lip gloss and she smelt like cheap perfume." He said.

I just stared at in. Not knowing what to say. I'm pregnant with his kid, and he doesn't even know it. And he kisses another girl, what would happen if he knew. Would he have gone go that club?

"Please say something." He whispered.

"I don't have anything to say Luke. I'm just upset that you kissed another girl. It'll just take time for to get over it. Yeah, you were drunk. But still, it was wrong. Drunk or not." I said.

He nodded, and jumped down from the counter. We walked out of the bathroom, and I made my way to the living room. Like always when I tried to leave after an upsetting situation Luke would put his hand on the door stopping.

"Luke, get your hand off the door. I need to go." I said, I wasn't gonna say like I did every other time.

"Please stay."

"No Luke, I'm upset. I need some space, okay? I love you, just remember that. Don't do anything stupid." I managed to get his hand off the door and I left his apartment.

I got into my car, and rested my head on the steering wheel. I let all the tears fall, I felt bad for leaving. But I can't help it. So this I what it's like to get into a fight with the one you love most.

First you feel strong and independent, but then you become weak and feel guilty. I stuck my keys in the ignition and drove off back to my house. I got back and walked in. Thankfully my aunt was still asleep.

I crept back into my room, and took off my shoes. I laid down, and tears continued to fall down. It hurt so much that he kissed another girl. I don't know if I'm overreacting but it did hurt.

I finally fell asleep after a while of crying.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Luke's POV

I didn't get a single ounce of sleep last night. The guilt was hanging over my head. I didn't mean to kiss that girl, she came on to me and I thought it was Aria. I hate myself when I'm drunk. I do and say things I don't mean.

I really did love Aria. I would love her no matter what. I knew she did love me back. If driving to someone's house at 2am cause they were crying over the phone isn't love I don't know what is.

I sighed and stood up from my bed and walked into the kitchen. I made myself a bowl of cereal and ate it. Lucy came running in as I was washing the bowl.

"Good morning Lukey." She smiled at me.

"Morning Lucy." I said, getting breakfast ready for her.

"Can Aria come over today?"

"Um, Aria's on a vacation right now.
Maybe you can see her when she comes back." I lied, she nodded and began eating her food.

I rested my head in my hands. I decided I would give Aria her space. I didn't want to make her more upset by not listening to her. So I guess I would just spend my day with Lucy and maybe the guys.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: OMG, Aria and Luke got into their first fight. Luke still doesn't know she's pregnant. So much is going on.

Keep reading do find out.

Please vote and comment and thanks for reading.

Later babes,

-Marie