Chapter 25

Arias POV

Today, I was hanging out with Nicky, Stephanie, and Lucy since the guys went to watch a soccer game. Calum had gotten season passes so I guess they went.

As for me, I still continued to be sick. I also missed me period. I was starting to get worried. Yet again, the feeling to throw up came again. I got up and rushed to the bathroom and leaned over the toilet bowl. Nicky came in and held my hair and rubbed my back.

Once I was finished I flushed he toilet and brushed my teeth. "Aria, you need to see a doctor me and Stephanie are worried." Nicky explained.

"I'm scared that they are gonna tell me I'm pregnant. I think Luke would leave me if I was." I said, starting to cry.

Nicky wrapped her arms around me. "Shh, I may not know Luke that well but I doubt he would leave you because your having kid. His kid." She had a point, the only possible person was Luke.

"O-okay, can you or Stephanie take me the doctors. Might as well find out once and for all if I really am having a baby."

"Yeah." She said, patting my back and exiting the bathroom.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Me and Stephanie we're currently sitting in the waiting room of the doctors. I was getting strange looks from pregnant mothers that already had other children.

"Aria Johnson." The nurse called out, I got up and Stephanie followed me. We got back into the room and I was instructed to lay down.

"Can you lift up your shirt for me sweetie." The nurse said. I hesitantly lifted it up, I looked down and most of the scars were just white lines. I had made any fresh ones in a long time. I flat Stephanie grab my hand, and she squeezed it reassuringly.

The nurse squeezed the gel onto my stomach and began moving the wand thing around my stomach. She finished and told me the doctor would be back in a few minutes.

"Steph, I'm scared." I said.

"It's okay to be Aria, but if you are pregnant none of us are gonna leave you. We will support you every step of the way." She rubbed my back.

"What if Luke does?" I started becoming worried. I don't think Luke would ever want kids.

"I've known Luke since he moved here, he'd never do that. He loves you to much. You can see it in the way he looks at you." She reassured me.

At the moment the doctor came. "Hello Aria, I'm Dr. Ellis." The blonde middle aged women said.

"Hi." I mumbled. I was not happy at all that I could be pregnant.

"Well I looked at the picture of your ultrasound and looks like your about 7 weeks pregnant." My whole world just fell apart. I was actually pregnant. With Luke's child.

"W-what?" I chocked out.

"Aria, your having a baby." The doctor said hastily. I began sobbing hysterically, I heard the doctor get up and talk to Stephanie before leaving.

I stood up and pulled my shirt back down. Stephanie and I left and got into the car. Where I continued crying. "Aria you have to tell Luke." She whispered.

"I-I can't, he'll leave me and the baby. Getting rid of the baby isn't an option. I couldn't live with myself. I'll figure it out, can you just take me home?" I asked, she nodded.

Stephanie dropped me off at home and that's when I began crying even more. I went to my bedroom and laid down, covering myself with a blanket.

How could I be pregnant? This wasn't supposed to happen. At least not for another few years or so. Until I had a stable job and was married and all that shit. My life sucked.

I laid there for hours thinking about all of this until I felt my bed shift beside me. I turned my body around, and Luke was staring at me.

"What's wrong baby?" Baby, that made me cry harder. I was having a baby. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, you didn't." I reassured him, but continued to cry.

"What wrong then?" He asked me.

I couldn't possible tell him I'm pregnant. "The girls and I went to the store, and we were trying...on all these cute clothes. I looked so bad in then." I lied.

"I'm sure you didn't, you'll always look beautiful to me." He said standing up, I stood up behind me.

"I love you Luke." I said wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my head on his back.

"I love you too Aria, a lot." He said turning his body around and kissing my lips.

He let go of me before walking over to my desk and grabbing a sharpie. He flipped around my mirror, and wrote beautiful in big bold letters. "Your not allowed to turn this around to look at it. Go it?"

I nodded and walked up to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. He picked me up bridal style and looked at me. "Hopefully one day, I'll be carrying you out of church or whenever we get married like this."

"Your such a romantic, it's cute." I said pecking his cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Aria Hemmings, sounds cute."

"More like beautiful." He laughed. I loved his laugh, his dimples would show and so would his perfectly straight teeth.

He walked back over to my bed and laid me down before lying on top of me. Supporting himself with his forearms. "Your like 60 percent legs you do know that?"

"I'm well aware." He smiled before pressing his lips to mine.

That took away all the worry of being pregnant. But only for a while.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Arias pregnant omfg. She's gonna keep it a secret form luke oh no.

5 chapters left, but I have exciting news at the end.

So much is gonna happen in these next 5 chapters. You'll never expect what's gonna happen at the last chapter. Like I'm dying trying to keep it a secret but I have to.

It's the element of surprise.

Thanks for reading. Please vote and comment.

-Marie