Chapter 9

Arias POV

It's been a few weeks after the storm, and thank god nothing to bad happened. I went home the next morning to make sure my aunt was safe, which she was.

Luke and I had become great friends. I learned a little bit more about him. Things such as that he liked playing guitar and he could sing. I still never brought up the pills I saw on his bathroom counter. There was still so many things I didn't know about him yet.

Right now I was sitting in Chemistry when the door opens. I look up and see a girl with dark brown hair and a bit taller than me. "Hello, you must be the new student. Nicole Webster, correct?"

"Yes." The girl, named Nicole spoke.

"Alright, you can go sit next to Aria. She will catch you up on the class work." Mrs. Rodriguez spoke.

Nicole nodded, and made her way and sat down next to me. "Hi." She smiled.

"Hey." I spoke back. I had to befriend her. The only people I talked to where Luke, Calum, and Ashton. I kind of wanted a girl I could talk to.

Class soon finished, and me and Nicole were walking to lunch. I got to know her a bit better, and she was actually super nice. We met up with Calum and Ashton at lunch.

"So Nicole, where are you from?" Ashton asked. It was obvious he liked her. But who wouldn't, she was super pretty and nice. Something I wish I could be.

"I'm from Los Angeles, oh and call me Nicky please." She said.

"Okay another question, do you like All Time Low?" He asked again.

She nodded fiercely. "Who doesn't oh my god. They are the best band ever." She smiled.

The rest of the day went by quickly, and I made my way out to my car. I haven't seen Luke in a few days so I decided I would pay him a visit. Ashton apparently was going to show Nicky around town and Calum went to pick Lucy up from preschool and then bring her out for ice cream.

I arrive at Luke's apartment complex and make my way up the stairs to his place. Luke had told me that there was a spare key under the place mat so I grabbed it. I unlocked the door, and walked in. "Luke?" I called out.

I walked towards his room, as I got closer I heard sounds coming from it. I open the door and my heart pretty much shattered. There was Luke on top of another girl.

He sees me and his eyes widened, I immediately run out of the apartment and back to my car. I heard Luke calling my name out. But I ignored. There was no denying I felt something towards him. But it was all a waist, ever thinking I would have a chance with him. He was just some douche.

I started my car, still ignoring Luke in the distance. I backed out of the parking space and drove myself home. Once I got there, I immediately ran into my bathroom and grabbed my blade. I sat down, and sliced open my thighs. Cut after cut.

I was just a play toy to him. He only wanted to play with my emotions. Watch me crumble and fall. I sobbed as I continued to slice my thighs.

I dropped the blade, leaning my head against the wall. The kisses we shared, they were special to me. I might be over reacting. But he made me feel like I was actually worth something. But it was lie. I'm worth nothing.

At that moment, I thought why not just end it all. But if I fail, I'll have to go back to school known as the suicidal freak. Nobody will talk to me anymore. All those thoughts go away when the bathroom door opens. Revealing Calum.

His eyes widen at the sight of me. "Aria." He said rushing to my side. He gently placed his arms under my knees and on my lower back and lifted me up. He placed me on the counter and began cleaning my cuts.

"Why did you do this?" He asked as he finished tending my wounds.

I looked down at my hands and fiddled my thumbs. "Because." I said. "It makes me feel better."

"What happened?" He asked.

"I went to...Luke's to visit him, and I-I found him with another girl." I said before bursting out into tears. Calum wrapped his strong arms around me, as I cried into his shoulder.

"The funny thing is Cal, is that I thought he liked me back." I cried harder. "He made me feel worth it."

"Your worth it either way, any guy would be lucky to have you. Your like my little sister, and I don't like it when you cry." It made smile, knowing that Calum cared about me. You could hear it in the way he spoke.

"I need sleep." I say, wiping away the remaining tears with the back of my hand. Calum guides me back into my room and let's me lay down. "Stay." I whispered.

He nodded and slipped off his shoes before laying next to me. "Get some rest Aria."

Right after that I fell into a deep sleep. Dreaming about the blue eyed boy ho played me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I have a few things for today!

1. Nicole 'Nicky' Webster is gonna be played my Maia Mitchell. Yes I know Maia Mitchell is actually Australian, but for the sake of this story she is American. Okay? Good.

2. There will be absolutely no Calum and Aria relationship, I just wanna clear that up. I don't want people thinking the wrong thing. They have a brother sister relationship. As well as Ashton and Aria.

3. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please DM me. My Twitter is in my bio. If not you can message me.

Alright, that everything for today guys. I'll update again soon.

-marie