Chapter Twenty-Four

***3 MONTHS LATER***

"Baby, wake up." I said as I groaned in pain. I rubbed my hand over my stomach and held my breath. He didn't wake up. I tapped his arm and called his name again which made him stir awake. "What's wrong baby?" He asked as he sat up and looked at me. "I'm having really bad cramps, like, I think I'm having contractions." His eyes got wide and he stood up from the bed rushing to my side. "Do we need to go to the hospital?" I shook my head and tried to sit up. "No, I think they are false." I'm sure he didn't understand, but he nodded his head. He helped my sit up and I took slow, deep breaths.

I slowly stood up with his help. "I just need to walk around, help me." I said as I began walking out his door. I made my way to the stairs and felt his presence behind me the entire time. "Slow and steady baby." He said as he walked with me down the stairs. He turned on the lights and grabbed me a bottle of water from the kitchen. "Here you go baby." He said as he handed it to me. I took a quick sip and continued to walk as the pain coursed through me. I'm sure it was false, I mean, I'm only seven months pregnant. "It has to be false, I'm only seven months pregnant Colby." We walked into the kitchen and seen Sam sitting at the counter working.

"Hey Sam." I said softly. He looked up and over at us. "Wait! Is it time?!" He jumped up and I laughed shaking my head. "No, its not time yet Sam." I sat down in the seat next to him and he calmed down. Colby walked over to the fridge and grabbed out a few fruits. "I'll make a smoothie for you baby." I nodded my head and pulled out my phone to call my parents. After the third ring, they answered. "Hey mom, I am having contractions, I am not sure if it is time but, if it is, be ready. You guys can come over." Colby sat the drink in front of me and started rubbing my shoulders. "Alright sweety, we will pack our things up now and have things ready for the baby. How are you and Colby doing?" I smiled and put her on speaker. "She wants to know how we are doing." I said to Colby. "Well, we are currently waiting to see if she is about to go into labor. I'm doing great, I think this is going to be the best moment of my life." He said as he kissed my temple.

Colby grabbed his phone from his pocket and took a picture. Today was the day we were releasing the video so he figured he would post a picture of me today. I moved to the living room and sat down on the couch. "Well mom, I'll text you if anything changes. I love you!" I said as I made kissy noises. I quickly held my breath feeling another contraction. She hung up the phone and Colby took a picture of me.

 She hung up the phone and Colby took a picture of me

I got up to go use the bathroom after he was done. On my way there, I thought I peed myself. I grabbed the wall and looked down and my eyes widen. "Colby!" I screamed. Sam and Colby both come running and he stopped when he seen me. "Did you just pee yourself?" I shook my head and his eyes got wide. "Sam get the car!" Colby yelled. "Oh shit!" Sam yelled and ran out the door. He started Colby's car and everyone else came running down the stairs from the screaming.

"What's happeni- Oh my God!" Tada yelled. She ran over to me and grabbed my hand leading me over to a chair. She placed a few towels down under me and held my hand. "Ahh, it's time. It hurts!" I yelled and gripped her hands. "Breath, it's okay." Colby came running back down the stairs with a bunch of bags. I grabbed my phone and quickly called my mom. "Mom! Get here now. It's happening, set up our room, they will show you which one it is. Hurry." The best part was, they lived very close by.

Colby and Sam started packing up the car and grabbed towels to put in the back seat. "F-find the masks." I breath out as I try to keep myself from feeling the pain. "Shit..." I throw my head back and groan. "Oh yes, Jake go get their masks!" He ran up the stairs and went to go find the masks. As soon as he came running back down, my parents and siblings came running through the door. "Where is she?" I heard my father ask. They came running into the room and headed straight for me.

"Oh my God baby. Are you okay?" I shook my head. "It hurts mom, help." She held my other hand and started rubbing over my stomach. "It's okay baby, come on, they have the car ready." Colby came running it quickly and grabbed the camera and started recording. "Guys, it's time. We are heading to the hospital now." Colby said as he ran over to me. They helped me up and we started walking towards the car. I sat down in the front with the seat leaned back. We started driving, Colby's hand on my thigh rubbing it. "It's gonna be okay baby." He said as he smiled at me.