Chapter Twelve

We had finally made it back to my parents house and we getting ready for dinner and everything. It was Christmas Eve in a few days and it was going to be an amazing time. I grabbed my old guitar and brought it down the stairs since I always play for Christmas. My parents weren't home yet and neither were my siblings. I started cleaning up the house entirely with Sam and Colby's help. We were decorating everything because all they had done was the tree.

After finishing up with that, I put wood into the fireplace and began playing Christmas music. I heard a click at the door and watched it as I opened. "Hey guys." I said and acted as if this was normal. They squealed and ran over to Colby and I. Later today, I had to go out and buy a few things. I was going to call a friend of mine to come with me. Tara. I hugged everybody and then gave a kiss goodbye to Colby. "I'll be back, I need to get a few things." I got in my car and went to pick up Tara after asking her to come with me.

"Hey, what's up?" She asked as she got into the car. "Nothing, we are going to go shopping a bit, and well, I need your help." She raised her eyebrows and looked at me a bit confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. "I'll explain everything later but for now, we are going to get myself a tattoo and another piercing." She squealed and smiled. I rolled my eyes giggling and we went to a tattoo parlor.

After a while, I had finally gotten my piercing and tattoo. I got a helix piercing and a tattoo out Colby and I's zodiac on my finger. It was cute and small. "Off to get my hair dyed next." She smiled and shook her head. After getting my hair dyed, I took a cute picture and posted it to Instagram.

Finishing up with that, Tara and I went to Ralph's and we bought a few things

Finishing up with that, Tara and I went to Ralph's and we bought a few things. I snuck away and grabbed a few boxes of things I needed. Soon, we met back up and we paid for everything. "I'll call you tonight, thank you Tara." I said. We hugged each other before I drove off after dropping her off at her house.

I soon got a call and answered it. "Hey baby, hurry up and get back okay?" I smiled hearing his voice. "I'm on my way back right now Colbs." I heard him chuckle. "Alright baby, Call me when you get here and I'll help you bring everything in." I smiled happily and nodded my head. "Alright babes." The call ended and I continued to drive. I stopped at a Chick-fil-A and ordered food for all of us. I also tweeted about a new video idea. All the fans get to ask questions and we have to answer them truthfully.

I finally got back home, Sam and Colby came running out to help bring in all the groceries. "Alright, well, we are going to film a YouTube video, so if you don't mind, I'll be setting up in the guest room." They nodded their heads and I went up stairs and started laying things out to make it cute and fun. "Colby!" I yelled as I finished it up. I went into my phone and began screen shorting a bunch of pictures and then set my camera up. "Yes love?" I smiled and looked up at him. "Come, we are going to film a video, a Q and A." We sat down and started.

"If you had a time machine, would you go back in time or visit the future? I think I would go back in time and tell myself to be strong because everything in the future will be amazing." I shrugged and looked at Colby. "I would look into the future to see if I changed or to see how I am doing." He said and smiled.

"What was your favorite game as a child? Well, I loved hide and clap. It's a fun party game and you can make it spooky for Halloween time." I giggled and Colby smiled. "Kingdom Hearts, which is still my favorite game." He gave a wink and I shook my head cringing.

"What food do you crave most often? Right now, I have been craving Doritos dipped in clam chowder soup. Not sure why but they both are good and now my body wants to put both into one." I laugh and shrug my shoulders. "Well, I have been craving steak and fries for a while." Colby said while licking his lips. "I nod my head and look down at my phone for the next question.

"What would you do if you were pregnant?(Alexis)" I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. "Well, I would take care of the baby, I'm not sure if I'm ready right now but I do know that I will be a great mother." I said and smiled shrugging. "Well, if Alexis was pregnant, I will obviously stay with her, be the Dad I need to be. I will raise up a family." He kissed my lips softly and I blushed. "Awe." I shook my head and continued to read questions. After a while, we finished up an I shut off the camera.