Chapter Ten

Currently, Jake, Colby, and I were inside while Sam and Corey were outside filming. They wanted to test some things outside and quite frankly, I didn't want to be apart of it right now. I was literally like, shaking. Sitting in Colby's lap cuddled up to his chest, we listened to Jake talk. "I don't like this, it's just creepy. A demon?" I shook my head and soon, Colby grabbed the Camera we had. We talked about how Sam and Corey have been gone for a bit and were just a bit worried.

We talked about believing things out there. "What's taking them so long?" Colby began calling me of them and I was just leaning back against him. Because they didn't answer, we got up and were going out to look for them. I didn't want to be outside, I had a really bad feeling. We finally see them and ran towards them. We went back to the castle after talking for a bit and we just sat down. We didn't want to do anything else.

Colby, Sam, and I went back to the castle to get the things we left. We went to Queen Mary's room to grab whatever we were missing. The door behind us opened up and I squealed. We started grabbing everything. We took one last run through and I stayed next to Colby the entire time. We ended up running out because of something happening. We went to talk to Corey. There was something that Corey really needed to get rid of. We all changed and for ready for bed. I took a quick picture with Colby and posted it to snapchat. He had his arms around my waist and his head was tucked into the crook of my neck while looking at the camera. I was smiling and looking at him through the reflection.

I wasn't sure if Colby wanted to reveal that we were engaged or not, so, I continued to hide the ring by holding it under my shirt. To make it seem intentional, I had my shirt lifted a bit showing off my belly. We sat down in bed, all of us talked about what was going to happen later on. "Alright guys, well, I'm gonna get some food, anybody want anything?" I asked. They shook their head no and I nodded getting up. Walking into kitchen, I grabbed some things to cook. They had a few things in here for guests.

I cut up a piece of chicken, got a pan, added oil and some seasoning and threw the chicken in. I added a bit more seasoning and just sat there watching it simmer. I felt strong arms wrap around my  waist and turned around to look up at Colby. The love of my life.

He smiled down at me. His eyes expressing pure love, lust, passion. I smiled up at him happily as I pulled him closer. I breathed in his scent and giggled when he nibbled one my neck a bit. I turned back around to continue to chicken. He never let me go. I felt his lips attach to my neck. He sucked and kissed it causing me to lightly moan. "Colby, stop." I said giggling. He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, my body pressed against his.

"I'm sorry, I just love you so much." He said into my neck. "I love you too Colby." I said softly as I finished up the chicken. I kept it in the pan and put on a lid. I boiled a bit of pasta and it was done pretty quick. I placed a bowl down on the counter, poured in some sauce, then all of the noodles, a little more sauce, and then the chicken. I mixed it up and placed the bowl at the table. "Mmm baby, I can't wait to wake up to see you cooking, or come home to see you cooking." I giggled and sat down in his lap.

After finishing my food, Colby and I went back into the rooms and laid down in the bed. Colby pulled my to his chest and nuzzled his face into my hair. I closed my eyes and cuddled up to him underneath the blanket. His hand interlocked with mine, I held it tight, as if I never wanted to let go.