Chapter Eighteen

Crazy things started happening and we left the hotel room. Corey seen the shadow man. We got in the elevator and went down to the lobby. We started talking about how things were going and Jake seemed really off. He didn't think anything that what was happening was like real or good enough. It was kind of, sad, they bring us around the word to see things and do crazy things and he doesn't believe us.

Sam, Colby, and I were talking about the whole situation with Jake. I didn't really say anything but just sit there and nod my head. Colby has his arms wrapped around me, holding me close. I looked up at him as he talked and smiled. Occasionally, he would look down and smile as he talked as well. Soon, we ended the clip and he pulled me to him. "Sam, later on this week, we are going to print out the baby shower and gender reveal invitations." He smiled and nodded his head.

"Congrats again guys." He said and gave us a hug. We all began walking back to the hotel room. We all settled down shortly after and just had a better night. We decided to stop all that hunting stuff and just have a good rest of the night. When we wake up, we will be heading to Corey's parents house and we will be fixing the issue he has. Colby and I laid down together and cuddled up. He kissed the top of my head soon chuckling. "You're beautiful." He says into my hair softly. I smile and look up at him. "You're handsome." I say a bit quiet. We soon fell asleep with that.

|THE NEXT MORNING|

We started our day off pretty early. The alarm blared and I groaned slapping a pillow over my head. I could hear Colby chuckle and tickle my sides softly before getting up. "Come on baby, we need to get up." I showed him away and laid there for a couple more seconds before sitting up. My eyes were still closed and so yawned. "Baby, open your eyes." He laughed and came over to me. Slowly, I opened them and he smiled.

"Get ready." He said and gave me one last kiss before he started packing things up. I grabbed a pink cropped crew neck, black high waisted skirt, and a pair of my vans with pink thigh highs. I slipped everything on and soon finished up my look with my hair in a high pony tail and light make up.

 I slipped everything on and soon finished up my look with my hair in a high pony tail and light make up

We all got in the car and drove to a near by shop to get black crystals and everything. We got everything we needed and paid. "Yay, we got everything!" We then went back to the car, running through the rain. "Ahhh nooo." I squealed as I jumped over a puddle. I got in the car quickly and closed the door. Colby looked back at me and shook his head smiling. We drove to a Mediums house just to see everything we need to do and stuff.

"Hi my name is Heidi Jaffe, I am a psychic medium. I've done about 8,000 readings, thus far in my career. Seen every kind of family, every kind of passing, homes where there's only just little things going on that it's really just a loved one who's crossed over who's just trying to give a sign like 'hey, I'm cool'. I listened as she spoke. Colby's hand never left my thigh.

We began exposing to her our situation and everything. Her story was pretty cool. I would be freaked out if I heard anything like that from a friend of mine. I would've thought they were in drugs if I didn't believe in all of this. She then began to explain what we can do to help get rid of this. We left a little after and began driving to all the spots Corey had an experience with.

We were grabbing dinner right now and after that, we were heading to his house. Going to one of Corey's favorite places, we got some food and ate. "So, to keep the mood light, Alexis, when are you planning on doing the wedding?" Corey asked. I thought he asked that before but maybe not. "Well, we want to wait a few months just to get a feel. Maybe to see if we really are making the right choices." Colby nodded his head and pulled my close to him. "Although I know we are going to last forever." He said with a smile looking down at me. I smiled back and kisses his nose. He scrunched it up and smiled as the others nodded smiling.

You could tell they noticed how happy he makes me and how happy I make him. He's the one. We finally arrived at Corey's house after eating. It was so nice. We began walking around and Corey was using the EMF. "Should I go find the Ouija Board?" He asked. I could see Colby's face just change. "Wait, why would I say that?" I shook my head laughing. "Woah, I don't know."

We began looking around the room more and then met his family. They did mini interviews while I sat there talking with Corey's siblings. After getting to know about the information about what has been happening, we decided to do a reading with Corey. His sister was doing the cards.

We were doing it for a good minute before we stopped and everything was connecting. It was crazy and I really wanted to get into things like this. We got the Ouija Board and started setting everything up. This was happening tonight.