Chapter Six

6 MONTHS LATER

It's been a while since I've last talked to my family, so after this trip to London, I need to talk with them. I was currently packing everything up for the trip. "Baby!" I heard Colby call for me. He walked into the room and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back against his chest. "Mmm, be ready soon okay, Sam and I are going to film the quick Ad for the video." He gave my neck a small peck and I giggled nodding my head.

A little while later, in the middle of me packing, Sam cake into my room. "Alright, so hurry up, when you are done, we are going to go tell Jake and Corey. We need to film the intro of the video." I nodded my head and added some warm as stuff into my bags and suitcases. I slipped on my shoes and headed out of the apartment with them and to Sam's car. I got into the back of the car and we started the intro.

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby." As usual they did their natural routine. "Welcome back to our next series." Sam said and I sat in the back smiling. "We're going international this time and speaking of we just finished buying the tickets for our next trip. We came all the way over to our friends birthday party because Corey and Jake are both here right now." I nodded my head and leaned back into the seat.

After filming the intro we walked in and started talking with Jake and Corey. We were messing around and laughing. We began telling them the plan and they were excited. Corey was spinning and I just raised my brow laughing. "Okay hold up. Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary. I learned this in my senior class, Queen Elizabeth is Queen Mary and that's the Bloody Mary." I shook my head smiling wrapping my arm around Colby's waist as he recorded. This was going to be so fun. "Bruva she haunted a ship! Imagine what her house is going to be!" I laughed and spun around clapping my hands. "Ah that is great."

Colby looked at me with a bright smile and laughed shaking his head. We went back home and the rest of us started packing. We got in an Uber and went to catch our plane. I laid my head on Colby's chest as we drove their. I was recording and taking pictures for a memory video for 2019. I always do that. This will be amazing. The long ride to the airport and then the flight passed by slowly. Currently we were sitting down in London.

We got the rental car and were just messing around. We all piled into the car after getting our things in. Sam was driving the car and we were putting our faith in him. We started recording again. "Alright guys so this is what we are doing. Going to the Langham Hotel which is known as the most haunted hotel in the UK." I was not aware of this. "And also top ten in the whole world." I squinted my eyes and looked at the both of them as Jake spoke. "Wait are we going there or staying there?" He asked. "Good question." I stated looking out the window. "We're staying there." I shook my head smiling and took pictures of everyone.

Sam went on to explain what was going down along with Colby. We were all having a good time. Music was playing in the background as we drove, occasionally we would shout because Sam was scaring us. We don't know how to drive in the opposite side of the road.

I giggled and rubbed my eyes as we finally made it to the hotel. We dropped off our bags and started walking to the room. Colby and I had our hands interlocked as we looks around. I was taking a bunch of pictures. "This is going to be an amazing trip." Colby nodded his head and kissed my cheek.

We met up with the two people and we asked about information on the room we will be staying in. I sat there listening and was astonished about what I was hearing. One of the events she had spoken about reminded them of what happened in Queen Mary. This was going to be good. I don't think I will be sleeping tonight. I'm not sure. After going up to our room, we got everything situated and left to go out and explore a bit.

"There's been a lot of different types of ghosts." Sam said. Currently we were in the hotel recording after buying somethings as souvenirs. I got a matching hoodie with Colby along with some other things. There were murders, suicides, a lot of history. "So....in room 333.....a man killed his wife?" I asked amazed. Colby nodded his head and I pouted. "That's so sad." I shook my head and Colby pulled me close to his side.

Corey farted and I couldn't help it. I started laughing so hard. We got to the room not long after and I sat down on the bed with Jake while they talked. I was laying on my phone as they talked about everything. We were walking around the hotel looking at things and just talking about how weird everything was. "I don't think I've ever seen a place this weird....not even close." I said as we walked down the stairs. Sam came walking down behind my holding his face in his hands. "You good?" Colby asked him.

We left the hotel to get some food and then went back into our rooms. We got out equipment and started investigating. Colby noticed we had a vortex in our room and it's a constant one. The meter was going crazy inside the bathroom and we concluded that a murder could have been in here. I was getting chills so bad I had to rub my arms. It was getting bad. Corey's little brother is being affected and if my family starts being affected, I think I will be fine with it. I don't want to put things in danger. I was scared to be in the room.

Corey and Jake went to their room and I soon changed into my pajamas. Colby, Sam, and I laid down in bed and began to go to sleep.