Y/n and Amy Santiago with a baby

-You and Amy adopted an adorable baby boy named Alex.

-Amy can get a little stressed with a baby. Because Amy has a very schedualed life. And a baby can be chaos.

-Everyone at the nine nine can see how stressed you two are.

-Everyone asks you two if they could babysit him. You both deny though.

-After weeks of not being yourself (you know amy forgetting to add right puncutation) Terry insists on babysitting. I mean he has twins and a baby.

-Originally you two got dressed super nice to go out. And then the two if you fell asleep on the couch.

-Jake is excited to know you have a baby. He's Alex's favorite babysitter.

-Over time Jake convinces the two of you to make him Alex's god father.

-Even though Jake is his god father, Terry looks after him the most for ate nights. Mainly because Alex loves Ava, Cagney and Lacey.

-As Alex gets older, the stress goes away an yet gets bigger with him.

-Alex grows the biggest personality ever. He's such a busy toddler. He's doing everything at once.

-Alex keeps Amy on her toes. Even though Amy knows her baby like the back of her hand, he still surprises her and messes with her schedule.

-After Alex turns two, you adopt another baby. This time a girl named Ariella.

-All in all, you two have such a nice and happy family