Being Married to Chloe Decker

-Trixie loves her two moms.

-Dan is glad in the end you married Chloe instead of Lucifer because you're a better influence on her than Lucifer is.

- At first, you're jealous of Lucifer, because look at him. He's a "handsome devil" as he puts it. He also gets to spend most of his time with here.

-You met in the middle of her separation from Dan. So neither of you really did anything about it.

-Whenever Dan or Chloe get hurt, you're the first person she goes to because she doesn't want to bother either of them. Unless she says otherwise or you think they really need to know something important.

-Lucifer is really frustrated when it comes to you because of his feelings. Over time though, he comes around enough to support the two of you.

-Originally, after Trixie, Chloe was done having kids. But, Trixie kept pressuring you to have kids, then her mom. Somehow even Dan is urged into pressing you (with the help of Trixie of course)

-After a year into marriage, you adopt a three-year boy named Daniel, who Trixie adores with a passion.

-Maze doesn't live with you anymore but on occasion, she still babysits Trixie and Daniel.

-Whenever Lucifer frustrates her a lot, you're the person she goes to and eventually, you go off on him.

-It's not like he pays attention though. But Y/N can only pick and choose so many battles.