🐞15 (Part 3) THE END🐱

Start from the beginning

At the right side, I saw my classmates from high school chatting at each other. The girls had worn red dresses while the boys had worn black tuxedos.

At the left side, I saw the members of my family. The moment my grandma and I eyes' met, she ran to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and let her cry in joy.

She pulled back and wiped her tears. "You have grown, Marinetta! I can't believe you are going to get married!"

Yup. That's true. I'm going to get married. I'm going to marry my best friend.

I'm going to marry Adrien Agreste.

I was about to reply when suddenly a loud explosion was heard from afar.

"AKUMA ALERT! AKUMA ALERT!" The police announced out of nowhere.

Everyone panicked. My grandma pulled my arm but before she could take me anywhere, someone stopped her. I turned and saw Chloé.

Speaking of Chloé, she had changed. We've been schoolmates during college and I should admit that our friendship years ago came back.

She looked at me like she's saying "I can handle this."

After the day everyone in class-except Lila and Miss Bustier---found out about my identity, they promised not to tell anyone about it and they did. I'm lucky I have loyal classmates.

"Ma'am, may I borrow Marinette?" she asked. "My classmates want to talk with her. It's been years since they have seen her."

My grandmother nodded and broke her grasp. "Of course. Just make sure you'll hide."

"Thanks, Ma'am," Chloé replied and beamed a smile. "C'mon, Marinette."

She pulled my hand and we ran to back of the building where her car was parked. To be honest, it's very hard running with high-heels on.
The moment we've arrived in front of the car, Chloé opened the door.

"Thanks, Chloé," I said and went inside.

"You're welcome."

"Tikki, spots on!"

AFTER THE FIGHT (EVENING)...

"Tell me, M'Lady, why do trouble always follow us?" Chat asked while running with me.

Our miraculous are beeping and I bet everyone are now worried where are the groom and bride.

"I don't actually know, Kitty, but I must say the new holder of the butterfly miraculous is indeed smart," I replied as we landed behind Chloé's car. "Also known as Goddess Moth."

"Spots off."

"Claws in."

Tikki quickly hid on the hidden pocket in my white gown while Plagg hid on Adrien's pocket.

"Let's go!" Adrien exclaimed and pulled my hand as we ran.

We turned left and was greeted by our guests, parents, family, and friends. My family were complete except Adrien's. The only family member from his side that attended our wedding was Felix and Felix's mother. I don't know if Nathalie and Adrien's bodyguard are included but, they're here.

Nathalie has been claimed to be Adrien's guardian since the day the latter's father was brought to prison. I don't know too why Adrien's father preferred Nathalie instead of Adrien's aunt? But, according to Adrien, his father and his aunt doesn't go along with each other.

***

Adrien's Point if View

I have never felt so nervous in my life. Am I going to dance in front of the crowd? No. Am I going to sing perhaps? No. Am I going to present our group's presentation for Physics? No, of course not. I've already graduated college.