Recovery Time

A/N: here's chapter 13 for ya guys. Also the picture above is how I think Shiho Todoroki will look in this story also credit to the artist who drew this.

Class 1-A Dorm

Halibel is sitting in the common room with child Nel sitting on her lap who is looking at Halibel with a closed eye smile, child Nel also has a bandage wrapped around her head to stop the bleeding from the massive gash on her head."How are we gonna get you back to normal Nel"? Halibel ponders out loud as a pair of footsteps could be heard snapping Halibel out of her thoughts. Halibel saw that both Momo and Shiho were standing across from her."Good morning girls". Halibel greets as Momo answers."Good morning Halibel, how's Nel doing"? Halibel sighs as she responds."She seems fine but I'm unsure of how to treat this gash on her head, I bandaged her head this morning but its a nasty wound and I would like to get it sorted soon". This time Nel spoke up as she asks."Halibel where's Grimm"? Nel's usual upbeat and cheery tone is replaced by a more child like tone. Momo's heart skips a bit at how adorable child Nel looks and sounds. Heavy footsteps once again fills the room as all the girls turn towards the footsteps to see Grimmjow wearing a plain white t shirt with a pair of light blue jeans."Morning girls". Child Nel jumps off of Halibel's lap as she ran as fast as her little legs could move towards Grimmjow as the light blue haired male crouches down and softly embraced Nel as he then stood and held Nel like a child.

"How are you doing today Nel". Nel giggles as she replies."I'm okay Grimm but my head hurts a little". Grimmjow nods as he gives her forehead a small kiss as he sits down next to Halibel with Momo then sitting down on the other side of Grimmjow with Shiho leaning over the back of the couch. Grimmjow then stares at Nel as he tried to think of a way to turn Nel back to normal, he asks to Momo, Halibel and Shiho. "So does anyone have any ideas of how to get Nel back to normal"? The room was silent as everyone was thinking then after a minute or two of silence Momo speaks up. "What about asking Recovery Girl to fix Nelliel's wound"? Grimmjow and Halibel turn to Momo and give her smile as Halibel gets up off of the couch and goes to call Aizawa to ask if Recovery Girl could come to the dorm and help Nel. Grimmjow gives Momo a quick kiss on the cheek as he says. "Good idea Momo". Momo blushes as she turns away.

A knock at the front door of the dorm could be heard as Halibel opens the door to see Grimmjow and Recovery Girl standing there, Halibel steps to the side allowing both adults to enter the dorm."Thank you for coming Recovery Girl". Halibel says as she guides both Aizawa and the now named Recovery Girl to where Grimmjow, Nel, Momo and Shiho are sitting."Now which one am I to treat"? Recovery Girl asks as Grimmjow speaks up."This girl right here". He points to Nel as Recovery Girl moved closer and inspects Nel and sees the large bandage on Nel's head, Nel seems to recoil and move closer to Grimmjow's chest. "It's okay Nel, Recovery Girl isn't going to hurt you". Grimmjow says in a gentle voice as Nel nods her head and turns to face Recovery Girl who gently lifts the bandage and sees the large scar running across Nel's face. "I see the problem, the scar seems like it's healed relatively well but I'll do my best". Recovery Girl then kisses Nel's scar as a bright light similar to the light that turned Nel into child appears once again.

Once the light dies down Nel is still sitting on Grimmjow's lap however she is back to normal however she almost immediately falls asleep, leaning her body on Grimmjow's."Thank you Recovery Girl". The small old lady nods as she and Aizawa left with the long black haired male asks Grimmjow."Is Nel okay"? Grimmjow nodded as he responded."Yeah, she's just exhausted. Though I think she may have to keep her mask on for a while so she can recover the energy she lost with the scar on her head". Aizawa nods her head but he did have a puzzled expression on his face however Halibel spoke up as she tries to explain."For us to use our Cero attacks and other techniques we require an energy that is stored in our body and that energy will subconsciously leak if our skin is broken". Aizawa nods once again, after he left Halibel turns to Grimmjow and asks."Should we put Nel in her room so she can rest properly"? Grimmjow shakes his head as he replies."Nah, I don't want her to wake up and freak out like she did last time". Halibel nods as a small shiver ran down her spine at remembering what happened during Nel's last freak out.

Grimmjow smiles to himself as he began to gently stroke Nel's hair as the green haired female subconsciously nuzzles into his chest causing Halibel and Momo to smile at the sight."Say Grimmjow can I ask you a question"? Shiho asks as the light blue haired male nods in response as Shiho asks. "Yourself, Halibel and Neliel aren't related but your quirks are very similar. Why is that"? Grimmjow chuckles as Halibel looks a little taken aback by the question however Grimmjow causally responds."Simply put Shiho our quirks aren't real". Grimmjow then stands up as he made sure to support Nel as he left the common room for his bedroom.

"Don't take his vague response as a sign he's angry at you Shiho. What happened to us is still very raw and it hurts to talk about, only our father knows what happened to us, in fact myself and Grimmjow are thankful for keeping Nel safe while we were separated". Halibel says as Shiho gives Halibel as a small smile as she replies."You're welcome however Nelliel didn't really need my help. I just made sure they didn't strike her from behind". Halibel chuckles as she shakes her head, after a few seconds of silence Momo asks . "How about we get some of the girls and head out to the mall and take our minds of what happened at the USJ"? Halibel agrees while Shiho just shrugs in response causing both Halibel and Momo to giggle in response as they leave to find out who wants to hang out today.

A/N: and that will conclude chapter 13 for ya guys, hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see ya in the next chapter.