uncontrolled memories

Immediately I grab my sacred box and ran straight out my house. I got on my bike and drove all the way straight down to the Old Mill near the farm, which I knew April lives. I knocked on the door constantly until I got a response. A measly old lady who was wearing a very long pink gown, a rob that look like it didn't fit her that draped over her whole body and a little hat, opened the door and said young lady what is all this ruckus why have you been banging on my door I do not know you, what on earth are you doing here other less on my front porch.

  I was astonish and shocked because I knew April never told me that she was living with her grandma. As I begin to speak I began to stutter because the old lady had made me flustered as she rose her voice at me , I slowly answered "umMmH is there a April McAllister living here I just want to check if my friends okay she hasn't came to school today or the day before that
,is she sick. The old lady looked at me with a quiet confused expression as she didn't know what I was talking about. Look Missy I do not know no April McAllister my name is Mrs. Hill and I've been living here for 50 years no one by that name has lived here.

I was talking back and began to step back on Mrs hills porch. I asked what do you mean there's nobody by April McAllister who's not living here she's my friend she's in my class she's about 15 same age as me blue eyes brown hair. That can't be right. The old lady began to raise a voice again and became very annoyed and irritated by my presence and by that point I began to just get my bike and leave as she cursed and screamed at me to get off her property.

I roll my bike fast on the dirt pebble driveway on the Old Mill looking back at the place I  once new as April's house now being seen to no longer exists and then that feeling I had early came back, which told me that something's in fact wrong.

••••••♪••••♪•••••••♪•••••••♪••••••••••••♪•••••••♪••••♪•
Authors Note: hi guys I'm finally officially back to continuing and writing the story of race I hope you guys are still excited hopefully and enjoying the story so far I'm trying to put out at least a chapter a week maybe two I'm still not quite sure on the days I might upload but I'll let you know within the next couple of chapters.

This chapter was a little short the next chapter to come I promise we'll be a little longer just bear with me
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️