Once Upon A Time Pt. 3

Start from the beginning

Viv: Divine Protection.

You felt something appear over your body as a light surrounded you and the others. The light vanished and you felt oddly refreshed.

Kamala: You guys are protected from here on unless you get hit by an attack.

Y/N: Thanks V!

It was finally Miles' turn. He unfroze and pulled out his sword. He turned towards the last bandit that was left untouched and sliced him which caused him to vanish. That left two bandits left.

The first bandit unfroze and attacked Sam. Thanks to the divine protection spell, he suffered no damage. The second bandit pulled out a glass bottle and drank it's contents which gave him full health.

Sam: He's going down first.

Sam unfroze and attacked the bandit that just recovered his health. The bandit vanished and it was your turn. You looked at the final bandit and just opted to just punch him. The bandit vanished and you all got the gold split among you.

Kamala: And the winners are, the Program!

Y/N: I'm not in the Program anymore.

Kamala: Don't ruin this.

You shrugged and everyone unfroze. You then continued forward to continue your quest.
--------
Kitty: Wow.

Miles: This place is beautiful.

You all stood at the gates of the city the path led you to. It was much like that city from the game you and Sam had played. Skywhim? Whatever. The buildings were tall and made of stone. The shops were plenty and the people that walked around were all dressed in nice clothing.

You looked around before you noticed a few things. Firstly, no one wore armor or had weapons. Secondly, there was a lot of places with water. A lot of fountains, streams, even a large river that ran through town. You suddenly thought of something.

Y/N: Kamala?

Kamala: Yeah?

Y/N: Is there a hot springs here?

Silence.

Y/N: I fucking knew it.

Sam: A HOT SRPINGS?!

Kamala: YEAH!

Kitty and Miles just sighed while Viv was unaware of what was going on.

Kamala: And guess what?

Everyone: What?

Kamala: You're going to have to go to one!

Sam: YES!

Everyone Else: NOOOO!

Kamala: Hahaha! And guess what else?

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light which blinded you all. You opened your eyes and immediately knew where this was going.

Robbie: What.

Tandy: The.

Felica: Hell?

More of your friends were now in the world with you dressed up like you were.

Nadia: WHAT THE HELL IS WITH THESE CLOTHES?!

You looked over to her and immediately blushed at what she was wearing. A pair of leather boots, a leather corset, some leather gloves, pointy ears, and a strip of fabric covering her breast. She had a spear in her hand but she was so focused on her clothing that she didn't seem to notice.

Quentin: This is kinda embarrassing.

He was dressed in a stereotypical wizard outfit consisting of a green robe with a purple hat. He touched his mouth and talked some more.

Quentin: Testing, testing. I'm not stuttering!

Kamala: Your welcome.

Felicia: Kamala, when we get out of here, we're having a talk about your fashion choice.

Felicia, much like Nadia and Kitty, had very little to cover her. Her outfit was entirely black but what caught your eye was her shorts and the small cloak that covered only the upper half of her chest. She had several throwing knives on her belt and two bigger knives on her thighs. She also wore a black hood that had two cute little cat ears.

Tyrone: I mean, I look exactly the way I do in the real world.

He just wore a normal cloak that covered his entire body. You looked over to Tandy and saw that she wore something similar.

Tandy: I'm not showing you what's under here.

Y/N: Noted.

You then looked at Molly who, thankfully, was dressed more modestly. She wore a green coat over a yellow shirt and a pair of leather pants and boots. She also wore a yellow cap that looked somewhat like a hat that belonged to a notable video game character. She had a sword on her hip that looked a bit too big for her.

Riri was wearing what you could only describe as a blacksmith outfit. She wore a white shirt under a leather apron and a pair of brown trousers. She held a wrench in her hand and her hair was as fluffy as ever. She also had a pair of makeshift goggles on her head.

Robbie wore a set of black leather that covered his entire body save for his head which was untouched. His skin was the same as always save for the a strange red hue to it. He had a chain whip on his side.

Beside him was Danny who was dressed like, you probably guessed it, a monk. His hair was tied back into a bun and he wore a yellow monk's robe with a staff attached to his back.

Cindy was wearing a white set of light armor with red markings and a short sword on her hip. Her head was covered by a helmet with a red scarf around her neck. She also had a whip on her hip as well.

Katie was wearing a short purple cloak with a set of leather armor and a pair of, probably to tight, leather pants. Her ears were pointy as well and she had a bow with a quiver on her back.

Finally, there was Widow. Why was she here? No idea. She was dressed like a knight though. Black armor like you and Miles but she had something that was kinda out of the blue.

Sam: Is that a gun?

Widow: I'm just here to make sure nothing bad happens.

She had a pistol on her hip. Ok then. Power of gun for the win. You looked around and squinted your eyes.

Y/N: Where's everyone else?

Kamala: Busy. Now, to the hot springs.

Miles: Not happening.

Random Man: Howdy everyone.

You all turned around to see the guy standing there.

Random Man: You guys must be the ones my cousin told me about. Yoh must be tired after traveling all day.

Robbie: It's daytime though.

The sky immediately darkened. Damn Kamala.

Random Man: I want to offer you all some free lounging at my inn. The best Inn in all of the kingdom!

Danny: And let me guess, you have a hot springs.

Random Man: Yes sir! Joint springs for both genders.

Widow: Uh, no.

Kamala: Fine.

The man twitched slightly.

Random Man: Separate springs. One for boys and one for girls.

Tyrone: That's convenient.

Kitty: We're not getting out of this, are we?

Kamala: Nope! Now go be anime clichés already!

You just sighed. When did Kamala take over this story?