for the love of God be careful

Start from the beginning

She get out of her trance. "Yea..sorry your just so cute!"

I laugh and pull her in for a hug.

Zach watches me and I look at him. He gives me a nod of approval and i smile."

"Did you hear it's bryce's last week." Justin says.

I look at him wide eyed. "What?"

"Yea they're kicking him out."

I smirk. "Seriously.."

They all nod at me. "This is because of you guys." I say.

They shake there heads. "You were the brave one." Hannah says.

"Yea your the one who reported him." Sherri says.

"Yea but it was you lot who convinced me to."

"Nah all you." Charlie says.

Alex nods. "True."

I smile.

Turns out this day wasn't gonna be so bad as I thought....how wrong I was.

It started out like a normal day. We all went inside of school to get to our lockers.

Bryce unfortunately showed up and monty followed me everywhere he wanted to keep me safe. I thought it was stupid but deep down I was very greatfull.

I opened my locker to get my books. "Are you sure your gonna be OK you only have Alex with you in language...Alex can't protect you." Monty says

I sigh. "Babe I'm gonna be OK."

He sighs and wraps his arms around me. "OK...but please for the love of God be careful."

I smile and kiss him. "Of course i will."

I walk into languages with Alex by my side. I mentally die inside...its gonna be like this all week.

Bryce walks in. He's told by the teacher to sit in a different place...away from me. He sighs and sits where he's told.

"Do you every just wanna punch somebody so hard." Alex whispers to me.

I laugh. "All the time."

He smiles. I feel eyes on me all lesson....most of the time it was other students sometimes I turned round and bryce would be staring.

The class ended pretty quickly which was a relief to me and probably to everyone else to.

I was close to the door when someone grabbed my wrist. "Hey.' I moan at them. I turn round and I see bryce.

"Can we talk...please."

I pull off his grip. "No..let go."

"Please riles...I need to speak to you."

He tightens his grip. "She said let go bryce." Alex says.

He let's go but blocks my exit. "Riley please five minutes."

I sigh. "I don't think you should be seen near me."

"Do you think I care.."

"get the fuck out the way walker." Alex says.

He chuckles. "What you gonna do about it standall."

Alex glares at him. "Whatever I have to."

Bryce smiles again. "Fine! We'll talk...with Alex." I say.

"Thanks."

"So what."

"Ok so they night I 'raped' you-" he says rolling his eyes. "I was drunk and high and I just wanted to say..sorry."

I laugh. "That's your excuse...Bryce you hurt me! I can't sleep at night I'm supprised I can still have fucking sex because of you!"

"Well I don't know what you want me to do about it."

"I want you to leave me alone."

"No please "

I begin to walk out but he stops me.

"WALKER." someone shouts.

He looks to the side and notices monty. "Oh hey Bro we're jut having a chat."

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND NOW."

He smirks.

"NOW."

I look at Alex knowing what's comming.

"Oh come on you wanna see this." He whispers.

Bryce walks over to monty. "What you gonna do 'break me'." He says laughing.

Monty pushes Bryce onto the floor. I watch the scene happening In front of me. I see the rage in monty's eyes.

"Look I'm sorry that your girlfriend wants me more then you."

I go red. He didn't mean anything he just said to me.

Monty connects his fist with Bryce's face. Causing bryce's nose to bleed.

Bryce laughs it off. He jumps up and punches monty.

Monty falls back onto a locker. Students gather round to watch this some now filming it.

Monty punches bryce again then again pushing him on the floor again. Bryce doesn't have the time to get up and monty is punching anything. We hear a noise which probably mean he broke bryce's nose.

Justin and zach appear and try to pull monty off. Monty pushes them away and continues punching bryce. The girls appear now.

I hear Sherri say. "Holy shit"

Jess looks at me and I shrug my shoulders she starts to laugh.

"MONTY STOP." I say.

He stops and looks up at me. "Come here." I say.

He does as he's told. Bryce lays there.

I'm smiling inside. "Thank you but you gonna kill him." I whisper in his ear.

He smiles. Some teacher walk over and they pick bryce up.

They point at me monty and Alex to follow them.

We all sigh and do as we're told

I kiss monty on the cheek. "God can you not." Alex says

We smile. "Aww Alex you feelin left out." Monty says.

Alex smirks. "Yea give me a kiss riles."

I smirk and monty frowns. "I don't think so standall. "