My eyes beamed.

“Can we get some movies for the road? I will be under bed rest you know.”

He laughed twirling me around wrapping both arms around my waist kissing my lips gently, “As many as you want.”

“LOAD UP!”

Jack smiled lacing his fingers with my own leading me out of the apartment, Roo and Alex were following us, Alex stopped and locked the apartment up putting his arm around Roo’s shoulder.

 “We’re going to wal mart!” Alex shouted on the bus moments later as we started to leave the apartment.

“We’ll be in the back playing a game!” Roo shouted.

“Again? Roo admit it I won fair and square for the 10th time this morning.”

“You’re not getting out of this Mr. Gaskarth, we were tied so it’s only fair if we continue to play until I win.” She grabbed his hand dragging him to the back.

“Is that so Mrs. Gaskarth?” He wiggled his eye brows.

“No funny business you’re not getting out of this.”

I laughed quietly hearing them, Alex looked back.

“Jack! Save me!”

Jack’s arms were around my waist holding me close as we sat on the couch in the front he chuckled slightly kissing the top of my head, “I’m a little tied up Lex!”

“Fuck you Barakat!” Alex yelled.

Jack wiggled his eye brows and whimpered, “Do you want too?!”

“Name the place!” Alex shouted.

“No Jack! That’s mine! We don’t need you pregnant too!”

“Yeah I’m with Roo on that one Jacky.” I laughed.

“Pfft, you’re supposed to side with me.”

“Sorry” I pecked his lips lightly. “But who would take care of me if that happened?” He chuckled and sighed into my hair.

“True, sorry Lex! Some other time!”

“Damn it!”

“See if you get anything from me anymore, your ass is now cut off.”

“But roo-roo I need it or I will die.”

He put the controller down nuzzling his nose into the crook of her neck whining.

“Sucking up won’t help you now, why don’t you get it from Jack?”

“But Roo, you knew that you had to share me with Jack.”

“Well then Jack needs to share Shay with me but he won’t, so me no sharey.”

He whimpered into her hair kissing her neck lightly.

“Just this one time Roo- Roo?”

“Hmm, I don’t know”

“I’ll do anything for you if you let me.” He nuzzled his nose into the crook of her neck twirling a strand of her hair around his index finger.

“Admit I won.” Roo looked over at Shay smirking.

He whimpered biting his lower lip lightly, he glanced over toward Jack.

“YOU WON!” He yelled Jack stared at him raising his eye brow; Shay started laughing at the site of this.

“FUCK YEAH! WHO’S THE SHIT? I’M THE SHIT!” Roo bounced happily.

“You don’t mean it”

Jack grinned a little.

“Yeah I don’t.” He smiled.

“One last rematch whoever wins this wins for real.”

Alex pouted, “But Roo! I admitted that you won! Can I have Jack now?” he asked.

“You didn’t mean it.”

“I did!”

“You didn’t, you didn’t think I could tell but I did, now sit your ass down and grab that controller.” Roo demanded.

“Jack?” Alex looked back pouting, “Help?” He whimpered.

“I’m good Lex, I don’t want to get in trouble.”

Alex whimpered and sat down on the couch grabbing the controller; Roo looked over at Shay and grinned evilly, Shay laughed a little bit resting her head on Jack’s chest.

“Are we going to be like them when we get married?” Jack whispered.

“We may be just as bad.” I laughed.

“Want some chips? I believe I saw some in the cubboard.”

My eyes lit up.

“You read my mind there Mr. Barakat”

“Is Kevin hungry?”

I wiggled my eye brows.

“Kevin?”

“Yeah, it’s a boy.”

“No, it’s a girl.”

“Boy!”

“Girl!”

“And to think I was getting you some chips.”

He huffed crossing his arms.

I stared at him my eyes were wide as he sat back down.

“Jack, chips?”

He shook his head.

“No, not until you admit its Kevin.”

I bit my lower lip lightly crawling over pressing my lips lightly onto his.

“Shay” He whined as I traveled my lips down toward his neck he shifted uncomfortably.

“I’ll stop if you get the chips.”

He groaned.

“Fine! I’ll get the chips.” He shot up quickly pulling his shirt down further.

 I wiggled my eye brows laughing.

“Shut it Shay Bear.” He dug in the cabinet for the chips.

“I think it’s rather funny.”

He opened the chips stuffing a handful in his mouth grinning before throwing some at me, my eyes went wide as they landed in my hair.

“You son of a bitch!”

He grinned ear to ear.

“Suck my dick!”

Roo and Alex glanced at each other hearing this.

“Hey! Quiet! That’s for later!”

“You two behave!” Roo shouted.

Jack sat back down, I nuzzled into him after getting the chips out waiting until we were told we were at wal mart as Roo and Alex tried to beat each other at the video game.