I'M A MESS:pjm. pt.1

"Where were you?"
That was the voice of your boyfriend.Park Jimin. Two years of a beautiful relationship. But the past one month? Can't say anything.
"At the club...with Taehyung." You said.

He sighed, watching your drunk self stumble on your feet . He carried you to your shared bedroom, changed you into more comfortable clothes and layed you gently on the bed.
He then got some makeup remover and a damp cloth to wash your face.

"Y/n, its past midnight and its not safe. Next time, try getting home a bit early?" His eyes looking softly at yours.
"Whatever. " you replied, slapping his hands away lazily.
He gently placed the blanket over you and turned off the lights.

Next Morning.
You woke up with a painful headache. Completing your morning routine and changing your clothes, you headed downstairs to find your boyfriend cooking.
" Good Morning Y/n. Here's your hangover drink."
You drank it, feeling much better now.
"Thanks." You said un-amusingly.
"And I also prepared breakfast for us."
"I'll pass sorry. I have a date."
"A-A date? A friendly date?"
"Think whatever makes you happy."
"Can we have dinner atleast?"
You were gonna turn the offer down but then something came over your mind.
"Okay Jimin . Dinner it is then."
"Oh!! Okay. I'll be waiting at 9!!" He was really happy. Maybe the happiest in the past month.
'Finally. It's gonna be okay.'
But was it?

Time skip...

9:00 pm

'Where is she? Calm down Jimin she must be here any second. '

10:00 pm

'Traffic.  Yeah she must be stuck in traffic!'

11:00 pm

'She didn't come. She forgot??'

12:00 pm

Jimin didn't notice when he fell asleep on the dinner table, but he did knew how he woke up. It was the doorbell. He ran towards the doorbell excitedly.

'Maybe she was stuck somewhere. '
'Maybe we can still enjoy the night.'
'Maybe...'

He opened the door and his smile turned upside down. There stood you. Correction. There stood a man supporting your again drunken state.

"Hey. I'm Taehyung. You must be Jimin. Mind helping me?" the man said .
Jimin took your unconscious form from him and lied you down on the sofa.

"Thanks for bringing her here. "
"No prob bro. She's a wild one." He chuckled before leaving the house.

Jimin looked at your sleeping form, disappointment evident in his eyes as yet again he followed the same routine.

As he tucked you in bed , he noticed something that shattered his heart. Your neck was full of dark red and purple marks which people prefer calling...hickeys.

He felt broken. You always came late, didn't spend time with him, gave priority to other boys and all sorts of signs that hinted you were cheating. But he didn't want to believe them. He loved you too much.

But now, the proof of your betrayal was right there. And what he did? He pulled the blanket over you and turned off the lights.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY...

"She did what!!!!??", said a very angry looking Yoongi. Well he came to visit his friend Jimin at his house but found a depressed  ball of mess.

"I don't know what to do hyung." He said quietly.

"What to do? What to do?!! Break up with her you idiot!!"

"B-But I love her hyung."

"But she doesn't. Jiminie, you have to understand that she doesn't value your love anymore. You don't deserve this."
He slowly nodded at his hyung's words.

"You have to move on buddy. Now call her and tell her its over. Let her go."

He nodded again, taking out his phone and clicking on your name.

You on the other hand were sitting on a park bench. Hands held tight by Taehyung , gazing at the sky when suddenly your phone rang.

You looked at the caller id sighed.

"Why are you calling me right now Jimin?I'm busy."

" I want to break up with you." the voice was stern , forced and fast.

Silent...

"Y-Y/n?"

"Whatever. Just pack you bags and leave before I get home. I'm tired of seeing your face." You said and hanged up.

Taehyung looked at you. "You okay?"
"Of course.Finally he left."

You reached home and observed the surroundings. It felt empty. Half side of the closet was vacant. The house now looked a lot bigger and a lot lonlier.

You dragged your body towards the bed and stuffed your face in the pillow. Took a deep breath, embracing the little warmth that was left in the house.

You turned on you body, now staring at the ceiling. Finally, you were alone. No one to hide anything from. Finally , it was just you. And finally, streams of tears cascaded down your eyes.

"I'll miss you..."

------------------------###--------------------
PART 2 ANYONE????

Hey readers!! (If there are any)
I know I've been ghosting you all since 182 years! >///< But hey I have my own reasons...that is ...I was lazy okay...

Anyway, hope you liked it!!

And please guys , requests are totally open.Please do comment if you want to or if you wanna stay anonymous, just message me😊😊😊😊😊😊😊