10

Waking up with an awful dream is not a good morning but waking up in the bed without Jong In is a horrible morning. I'm now panicking and don't know what to do. The place is clear, there's no sign of Kai in here, except for a note.

Had to leave you love, don't worry I won't make your life miserable again, instead I'll make other lives miserable, catch me if you can, puppy

It's making me boil as well as getting worried, did someone break in here? Is he already now in jail?

"Jennie" Hani called me that made me turned around at her

"He's gone, unnie, He's gone, did you already checked the security cameras?" I ask

"Jennie, I did what you've told me I turned off the camera and until now I didn't turn it on" she said

"It's okay, I'll just find him" I said

I arrived at my apartment and it was a mess, I cleaned it up after an hour I took a bath and wore my uniform.

I drove myself first at the coffee shop and bought an iced latte, minutes driving I arrived at our headquarters

I entered seeing Irene and my fellow Co-workers in front of our Television. That made me curious why are their standing there.

"After a long silence, Kim Jong In also known as Kai planted a bomb near the park at Daegu, some witness said that they saw him with a guy called Oh Se Hun, a tall and blonde guy, police suspense that it happened four o'clock in the morning, police are now investigating if there will be a single evidence to find where this Jong In Guy is" I was shocked with what I've heard, then Irene pulled me in our office and closed the door.

"What the fück happened?" she asks

"I woke up without him by my side, I was expecting that he will be there after I fell asleep" I said

"This is a big trouble Kim Jennie, also the General want to see you" she said and I gave her a nod

"I need you to prison Kim Jong In immediately" He said after I gave him a salute.

"That's not easy sir, I've been searching for him weeks now, yet there's no sign of him" I said denying. Shit, it sucks being a liar.

"I see, even though he's sleeping in your own apartment?" he said that made me in shock

"Sir, I--"

"Send him in prison before this month end, or your job will be gone" he said and gave him a small nod

I'm at my office thinking if I should risk my only job or not. Dealing with some big cases and making them trust me is now not good, at first I thought it was but know that I'm handling a much bigger case and it involves money or love, fück if I still love him.

It's now June 20 and I only have 10 more days to go before I'll be jobless or he'll be behind bars.

"Any problem? Care to share?" Irene aska and I just smiled at here

"General said if I can't catch him before this month's end, I'll be losing my job"

"Oh, dear what can I help? If you'll let me" she said

"Thanks for the concern Rene, but I can handle this"

"Well I should be concern I don't want somebody replacing you" she said smiling at me

Three days have passed June 23, still I don't know what to do, I know where he is but I can't easily ransack his place or something. News, reports, headline, even in the news papers it has all Kai's name, his like a celebrity but in a horrible way.

I'm now at my office, sick of hearing the news about Kai, it was said that he threw a bomb in a military service and many people were injured because of him.

I received a text message from General while I'm thinking on how should I get him

Time is ticking Station Sergent

That was the message, I ignored it. It's not even helping me, I need to clear up my mind and make a decision.

I'm on my way home, and it's 8:30 in the evening. I'm planning to meet up with my mom when I got a call from an unknown number.

"Hello?" I said

"Is this Jennie Kim?" asks woman on the other line

"Speaking, how may I help you?" Now I sound like a call center agent

"You're mom got stab in her apartment, you need to come here quickly" with what she said, made my heart beat fast. I stepped on the gas and drove my way to her place.

I saw that there's a caution sign and some police I went across it and saw my mother lying on her room with some blood all over the floor.

I was shocked, frozen, blackout seeing my mother. I kneeled and grabbed her body crying.

"Mom!  Who did this to you?! How dare them did this to you?! They'll gonna pay! I swear the person who did this to you will live it's live in jail" I said sobbing and hugging my mother

I did all my best to compose my self again, police start to investigating the room and so am I.

I was confuse why's the blanket is on the floor, when I pulled it I saw a name that was written by a blood on the floor.

'Kai'

He's going to pay for this, mark my words Jong In. Wait for me.