04

Ugh, it sucks that I let him sleep in my bed! I'm now facing the other way while his facing I don't know side.

"Sleep, it's like we never slept together before," he said

"For mothër fückin' sake! Don't bring that back!" I said getting up and drank some water

I should call my team and get him here later, I can't really stand it anymore, I thought that he will be in prison a while ago because went out, turns out his still here.

I went back and saw him asleep, I really need to get him to jail, I can do it now. I really can. I promise. I won't regret it.

I went to my balcony and called Key

"Hey, Jennie? Wassup?" He said

"Key, listen, he's here, I need--" but before I can finish my call someone grabbed my phone a thew it all the way down

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I shouted at him

"If you want to put me in jail, put me by yourself, I don't need somebody to accompany me," he said and went back inside.

I breathe heavily, I thought this will be fücking easy!

I went inside and saw him on the floor, sleeping peacefully. I got out of my apartment to find my phone, I hope it's still alive.

I saw it near the bench, thank God no one picked it up, but the screen is broken, I'll let him pay this.

I woke up seeing nobody on the floor,  I was confused about where would he be right now, I just shove away my thoughts and get myself up for duty.

"Morning Jennie! Here I got this for you" Irene said handing me a coffee

"Thanks, Bae" I chuckle

I'm in the office yet my mind is elsewhere, where the heck did Kim Jong In went?

Silently reading some documents my co-worker Nayeon who is one of the sergeants sat in front of me.

"Sup, dude that has bunny teeth," I said and she just shot me daggers.

"You know this guy?" She said showing me a picture of a guy on his phone

"Yow! Shut the fück up! Really? Kyungsoo? He's an idol!"

"So you just know him because he's an idol?"

"He has an apartment near me, why'd you ask? Like him?"

"What room?" She asks

"Sorry, can't tell you, he's an idol, he told me to not blurt out his privacy"

"You suck Kim Jennie," she said and walk out of our office

The promotion occurred and everybody and I was very happy, they even got us an after-party, so when I got to my office me and Irene went ahead to change.

I was wearing a black body con dress and black high heels, putting some jewelry, and let my hair down. I got out of the locker room to see Irene, I saw her and she's wearing a silver long dress that has a slit on her right leg, pairing it with her heels and some drop earrings.

"Let's go?" I ask

We walk to the parking lot and made our way to our own cars, I looked at my broken phone to see what time is it.

10:03

I hope he's at my apartment now, why am I even thinking about him? I'm such a weirdo.

We've arrived at the place where the after-party is, it was a huge house, but it was hidden, I guess the owner doesn't want to be exposed.

--

"Hey, Taemin you have some dots there?" I said

"Didn't rob any, today douche?"

"Don't want to"

"Why? Cause you're now in Jennie's hands?"

I just dodge him as told him everything that happened

"So, you're now back with her?" He asks handing me some beer

I snatch it in his hands and said "Nah, I didn't even know why she didn't gave me in" I scoff

"Don't assume Jong In, " he said

I borrowed some money to him, to buy a new phone for Jennie, I told her if she wants to gave me in, do it by herself, but she so fücking stubborn and still get to call some fücking escort.

I bought her the latest version of the apple phone, it cost too much, but, oh well serves me fücking right.

It was past eleven but yet she hasn't been home yet, and I'm here at her balcony huffing and puffing my cigarette while waiting for her.

I heard a doorbell and it made me jump a bit, I walk to the door and open it revealing a pizza guy.

"Hi, sir here's your order," he said handing me a box of pizza

"Oh, thanks" luckily he did not notice me, I gave him my money and closed the door, put the box in the table and start to huff and puff my cigarette again.

Flashback

"Jennie Ruby Jane, as what I'm calling you, will you be my girlfriend?" I kneel in front of her as I am saying these words, waiting for her answer was my most nervous experience

We're currently in the rooftop of our school, I cut my class because it's there vacant, I've been courting her since ninth grade and since we're now in our last step before college, I want it to be official now

"Stand up Kai, you cut your classes because of this?" She said roaming her eyes around, I've set up a table and chair with some foods in it

"What if the teachers caught us?" She asks again

"Is this the way you're saying no to me?" I ask looking down

She held my head up and said: "Thank you for not giving up Jong In, it's been how many years since you being my suitor, and I'm tired of it now, I want you to be boyfriend, and I mean it, so it's a yes." She said and gave me a hug

I was so happy at that time, but I can't believe that it can't be back, those memorable moments we're now just a memory.

My thoughts were cut when someone talk.

"Hey, let me send you to prison instead"