10

Ahsoka jumped out of the gunship along with the men she was leading. She had a fairly small amount of men with her, only 25 troopers, but it didn't matter, they were only blasting droids on this mission. As they slipped through the forest, Ahsoka made note of the extensive forest land, she found fighting in places with lots of cover and things to jump around on were much easier. She smiled to herself, this is how it's supposed to be, running on an unknown planet to save innocents, leading her men in battle. It felt good.

She felt a vibration pushing through her montrals and she held a fist in the air, signaling for her men to stop moving. She held her main lightsaber in front of her illuminating the dim-forest in front of her with a leaf green hue.

"Something out there?" Jesse asked

Ahsoka took a step forward "I feel something" she looked into the seemingly never-ending forest. Then out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a movement. "What is that?" she thought aloud.

"I don't see anything, sir" Kix studied the forest

She walked closer to the trees where she saw the movement, and her gaze softened when she saw what had she felt. 

"Oh," she breathed "It's okay," she held out her hand and a young Wookie took it, and stood up.

The clones murmured in confusion.

"What are we supposed to do with that?" a rookie clone asked.

"Can you take us to Rwookrrorro?" Ahsoka asked him

The Wookie said something in response and walked in front of Ahsoka and pointed straight ahead and padded sideways through the thick jungle.

It's not they didn't know how to get there, but clarity was nice.

When they got there the Wookie disappeared into the city and the young Jedi and the clones got to work destroying the droids.

As the clones blasted them from under the cover the trees provided, Ahsoka jumped down on a spider droid and pushed her sabers into its head. She flipped off it and got to work on the next one. 

She heard a battle cry from very unhappy Wookies which took blasters and began firing on the clankers.

Ahsoka twisted and kicked a B-1 battle droid to the ground before slicing off its head with a swift flick of her wrist.

She turned around and saw that only two clones had been gunned down so far. She returned her focus to the droid and took out three at a time with her duel blades. Adrenaline was pulsing through her which gave her an increased strength. She used it to her advantage and ran into a droid formation and took out a good portion of it in less than a minute. She noticed that Jesse and a clone called Sterling were back to back blasting droids.

A few hard minutes later and the Group of men, Wookies, and the Togrutan girl had forced the droids out of the city.

Ahsoka smiled, "good job" she whispered.

Clones had removed their helmets and were spitting insults at the droid army. 

She saw Anakin running with his men down the trade route and met with Ahsoka.

"So, master, what was your total?" she asked in her chirpy voice

"74" he proudly asserted "You?"

"60" she replied, "you win"

Anakin smirked at her and gave her a nod of approval.

A/N-- This one was fun! I'm going to try to get another one out later tonight or in the morning. today was kind of short so sorry bout that. As always Thank you for reading and have a nice day/night!