1

"They are asking you back, Ahsoka, I'm asking you back," Anakin said pulling her Padawan braid out and holding it out in front of her.

Ahsoka paused and thought hard about her choice. The council didn't trust me, she thought to herself. she looked at that Anakin who pushed his hand closer to her. What should I do? I want to come back but should I? yes. The answer came to her.

Ahsoka reached out and grabbed the slender chain of beads and smiled at Anikan, "I'll always come back, sky guy"

She looked at master Kenobi, who subtly smiled at her. She returned his warm look and she followed Anakin out of the council chambers and down the hallway of the Jedi temple. They walked silently to the mess hall and she softly walked over to Captian Rex, one of her best friends, and sat next to him on the bench.

"You came back?" he asked her.

"Was there any doubt?" she playfully asked back.

"A little," he confessed. "Want some?" he pushed his tray of food over to her. Ahsoka gently picked out a few cubes of mystery meat from his small pile and swallowed them.

"Thanks" she chimed.

"No problem, cyar'ika." He softly beamed.

"I've asked before, I'll ask again. What does that mean?" Ahsoka inquired. "You call me that all the time,"

"I'll tell you sometime cyar'ika." He laughed.

A/N-- Hello there! this is my first story! I'm so sorry for the short chapter, I have ideas but starting is always hard for me. I appreciate feedback and critique. This is a rexsoka story so if that's not for you, you probably don't want to read this one. My updating is probably going to be really inconstant so apologies in advance.  Have a nice day/night!