Just like in the Movies

Start from the beginning

NARRATOR: Or make him give you all his v-bucks, bells, robuxs, or any currency that he has.

"Why?" You asked to the narrator.

NARRATOR: There's nothing wrong of having a few luxury...

NARRATOR: ...in Animal Crossing or Fortnite or in Roblox.

"Anyway, let's get back to the story!" You said as you clap your hands together.

NARRATOR: Alright carry on.

Ignoring the narrator, you keep thinking. Your eyes wonder everywhere, trying to find an answer. But you couldn't find anything. So, you let your heart decide.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath.

"I would like to have a dance." You said.

You look at Onceler, waiting for his reaction. Suddenly, he bows down like a prince and looks at you.

"Your wish is my command."

As you guys were about to dance, something caught your eyes.

"But first I need to give you this..." You said as you pass Onceler.

You walk towards a family of white lilies. You notice how each one of them reflects the moonlight with its white pedals and how the water drops run like a river bubble as you gently pluck them out of the ground.

You walk towards Onceler and hold up the four white lilies to him.

"Here are some flowers to show my appreciation for everything you done for me." You said affectionately.

He leans his head and close his eyes in order to smell the lilies.

"These smells lovely." He said warmly.

"They also look lovely."

"Unfortunately, they aren't as lovely as you." He then opens his eyes and look at you fondly.

You can see his blue eyes shining like sapphire, burning your heart. His smile so warm that it can help you sleep through the winter nights. You can feel your chest beating, like your heart trying to grab your attention. Like it tries to give you a warning of some kind. But what kind of warning you may ask?

Is it because you need some oxygen?

Don't be silly.

Warnings are not normally good...

...or is it?

It just depends the situation.

He accepts the lilies and put one on your hair.

"There. Now one of the them looks as lovely as you." He said in a soft voice.

You can feel the blood racing inside your body like a busy freeway.

You then slip one lily off his hands and put on his vest.

You look up to him and smile, waiting for his reaction. He smiles back with half lidded eyes.

Eventually, he takes your hands into his while keeping a fair distance from each other.

Having the pair of lilies still in his hands, we stare at each other, waiting for who will take the first move.