He definitely heard most of the comments but tried his best to ignore them. Keeping his stance straight, he walked towards his own office and shut the door once inside, he let out a deep breath, closing his eyes. The whole situation was bringing him back to the day... that day.

He was aware that all must've seen that video and that fact was bothering him too much.

Taking a deep inhale, he walked to his chair and slumped down on that.

"I won't think about that anymore." He again tried to convince himself though deep down he was aware, of how difficult the task was.

Amidst that all, he was feeling pathetic for some reason, not because he went through all that... because he was sitting on a seat that most probably belongs to someone else.

He just wanted to return all the assets to the real owner but he wasn't aware of the reality, was desperate to know the truth from his father... but also sure that this wasn't going to happen soon.

The younger kim was in his own pool of thoughts when his office door burst open by none other than Hyungsik. The man was red in anger as he quickly shut the door behind himself and walked to Taehyung's table. He slammed his both hands on the table and Taehyung just closed his eyes due to the impact.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE? I TOLD YOU TO LET ME CLEAR THAT MESS. WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN TO ME?" He yelled at his son, who let out a sigh in response.

"Don't you need my signature for most of the proposals?" He breathed out in a calm tone as the older Kim's frown deepened.

"Our company is at loss due to my absence.. don't you want to make it right?"

"But I have to announce your arrival before."

"Why so? You didn't do anything when you got that video.. then what now?" He said with a monotone.

"I had my reasons, Taehyung." Taehyung chuckled humorlessly, shaking his head.

"Reasons? No no.. it's just a single reason." He said while leaning on the table, looking directly into Hyungsik's eyes.

"Money... and related fame."

"Yo-"

"Sir.. you have a meeting. Sorry to disturb you." Kim's secretary opened the door and informed hesitantly. Hyungsik was surprised but let out a deep breath before nodding. He left Taehyung's office, not before giving the boy a last glance, who seems to be lost in some thoughts.

After a while, he heard a knock on the door and his secretary came inside after his permission.

"How are you, Mr. Kim." His secretary, Hanna asked.

"I am fine. How about you, Hanna?" He asked with a small smile.

"I am also good. But I really missed your presence." She added with a smile. She was a polite, elegant woman. She was a bit aware of the loneliness of the boy and Taehyung was also so friendly with her, not that typical boss and secretary relationship, but more like siblings.

"Oh, I almost forgot.. you are needed in the meeting." She said with great hesitation.

Taehyung bit his lip in nervousness but nodded his head. It felt like his first day in office.

Clearing his throat, he got up and walked behind the woman. He could feel the sympathy in the looks of every passing person.. the feeling he doesn't want to be thrown at him.

For sake, he doesn't have the right to feel sympathetic.. because, in his eyes, his father had ruined someone's life so miserably, that simple sympathy won't be enough.