Chapter 12: Swimming

Matt's POV

"So you're telling me that Luke is related to that fucking bastard!" I screams

"Well kind of. Riley is Luke's step fathers son. So they're step-brothers." Jussi whispers

"Does Luke know what he has done to you?"

"Yeah."

We become quiet. Jussi just told me her story and I feel sorry for her, I'm not going to give her pitty. I mean all that she has been through I mean I'd rather go to hell than have to deal with Ryland. God next time I see him I won't be so generous. If I see anyone hurt Jussi I would kill them. It isn't that she can't handle herself it is just that I feel like I have to protect her. Not in a romantic way, but in a big brother way. I've barley know the girl and I feel like she is my responsibility.

"So what do you want to do?" I break the silence.

"Well first I would like a shower because I smell horrible. Then we could hang out at my house. The one perk of both your parents being doctors, is that you're loaded. So we can go swimming or hang out in the game room."

"Sounds good to me, but I don't have a suit."

"No worries we can just stop and buy you one." She shrugs like it's no big deal.

"Okay. Can we go swimming first and then go hang in the game room?" I ask excitedly I feel like a kid on Christmas. My family isn't loaded in fact we live in the cheapest apartment there is in town. After my mom left and took all our money, my father had to take on more jobs so we can afford everything. He was never around so I had to raise my little sister. That was until that night. My thoughts were cut short when Jussi was waving her hand in front of my face.

"Matt. . . Matt?" Reality comes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jussi's POV

"Sure. We can do whatever you want I could really care less." I say, but Matt seems to space out. I start to call his name and wave my hand in front of his face.

"Yeah?" His voice cracks. He clears his throat. "Yes?"

"Are you okay? You look like you're about to cry."

"Psh. I'm a man, and men are strong and don't cry." He then flexes his arm to show his strength. He kisses his bicep. I let out a bark of laughter. He smiles but it doesn't quite reach his eyes. I bump his shoulder.

"You know Rodgers you aren't that bad."

"You aren't that bad either, Sparks." We approach my house and I open the door. Seeing as I didn't lock it on my way out. I was hoping Luke wasn't still there, but to my disappointment he was sitting on the couch by the stairs. His head was in his hands. Upon entering Luke looks up at us and immediately stands to his feet.

"Jussi, just please listen to me," he doesn't give me time to respond. "I was an idiot and I'm scared of what's happening. I have no idea what to do." He keeps rambling. I walk up to him, my head turns and when I look at Matt I smirk. I lean in and punch Luke right in the chest. It wouldn't hurt him, probably just knock the air out of him.

"If you ever do anything that stupid ever again your chest won't be the target." I say darkly. Out of the corner of my eye I see Matt shiver. I walk up stairs and change in to my swim suit. "Damn it." I mumble to my self. I poke my head out the door and yell down to Matt. "We forgot to stop and get you a suit."

"That's alright. I'll swim in my boxers." He yells back.

I grumble and head towards my parents room. I walk in to my dad's side of the closet and grab two brand new swim trunks. When walking out of their closet I slip and fall over nothing! I slipped over nothing. When looking around I see a bright yellow sticky note. 'You might want to keep an eye on your daughter.' A small gasp escapes my mouth.

"Jus. Are you okay we heard a thump." Matt yells up the stairs.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just tripped." I head down stairs and when the boys see me Luke's mouth drops. His eyes grow twice the size. Matt just smirks and closes Luke's mouth. "Take a picture it will last longer." I say as I throw the trunks at both of them.

"Damn. Jussi you look hot." Matt comments.

"Why thank you Matt, but a bit of advice. Women hate being called hot. Use beautiful or pretty next time." He just chuckles. I lead the way to my pool. There is barking behind us and Layla comes running in and slides in to the pool. I just laugh and set my stuff down and plug my phone in to the Ihome. "The bathroom is over there." I point to the other side of the room.

The boys go change, while I lay on the chair. I hear Layla paddling in the pool. Such a spoiled dog. The next thing I know I'm being picked up and thrown in to the pool. Did I ever mention I can't swim. Well I can't. I know that it's crazy, but I usually focused on soccer and track, and after my injury I couldn't use my leg that well. There is even a scar, I can't believe the boys haven't noticed yet. Anyways. I go flying in to the water. I sink to the bottom. I try to surface, but I can't. Panic takes over and I end up breathing in water. A person dives in and wraps his arm around my waste while pulling us to surface.

"Matt you're a fucking idiot." I hear some one yell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHORS NOTE:
SORRY THIS IS REALLY SHORT IT HAS BEEN JUST SITTING IN MY DRAFTS JUST WAITING TO BE POSTED. SEE I WAS GOING TO POST IT THREE MONTHS AGO BUT SCHOOL JUST GOT IN THE WAY AND MY TEACHER IS AN ASS THIS IS HER LOGIC. . .

ALL OF MY CLASSES FAILED THE TEST SO I'M NOT GOING TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO YOU GUYS AND I WON'T SHOW ANY OF YOU YOU'RE TEST, BUT IT ISN'T MY FAULT IT'S ALL MY STUDENTS FAULTS.

AND THAT'S MY TEACHER IN A NUTSHELL THANKS MRS.A SO I WILL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN AND I DIDN'T THINK ANYONE WAS READING MY BOOK AND I JUST WASN'T ON WATTPAD FOR A WHILE SO I ENDED UP WITH 314 NOTIFICATIONS BECAUSE OF ALL THE UPDATES AND WHEN I SCROLLED THROUGH THEM I SAW THAT @Creativestar22 NOT ONLY VOTED BUT ALSO COMMENTED. SO IN MY WAY OF SHIPPING THOSE TWO SHE VOMMENTED. SO THANK YOU!!!!

-JMM

I PROMISE TO UPDATE SOON, MEANING AT LIKE 4 IN THE MORNING, BECAUSE I'M GOING TO STAY UP CRAZY HOURS FOR THE LAST PART OF SPRING BREAK

VOTE+COMMENT=VOMMENT