Chapter 13: I could be a Zombie

Taylor Above-JLAW

Ryland's POV

For the past couple months Bree and I have been working together. She's my get away driver when I go into Jussi's house. The only reason she is helping me, is because once I get Jussi, Luke is all hers. That's not the only thing she is helping me with though. I wake up with beside me.

"Hey Baby." She purrs. Her hands run over my body. "Want to go another round."

I grab her hand "Can't, I have to go to the gym."

"How about when you get back." She rubs herself against me.

"Depends on what I'm feeling." I push her off of me, and get out of bed. I go in to the closet, grab my boxers and some work out clothes. "I'll be back in an hour or so. You can think of something new we can do if I come back mad. Which I most likely will."

Since Luke is a bastard and hasn't left Jussi's house my dad has lent me one of their cars to drive. I get in the STI and start driving towards the gym. With my luck I hit every single red light.

"TURN GREEN ALREADY!!" I scream at the light. I look over and see that my windows are open and the car next to me heard me yelling.

"I think if you yell louder it might hear you and turn green." She says sarcastically. "I'm Taylor I'm guessing you're not from here."

"Ryland. And no I'm here visiting my dad."

"Well this light takes at least five minutes. So we have about 3 more." her voice is light and sweet.

"Great" I mumble.

"Hey, maybe I can show you around and tell you all the hacks."

"I would love that."

"Cool so once this light turns green pull over the the Wal-Mart on the left." she hesitates. "Aaaand, now." The light turns green and she presses the gas pedal pulling in front of me and immediately turning left. I speed after her. We pull into the back parking lot. She steps out, and damn she looks like a model. She whistles. "Hey are you done checking me out yet?"

"Nope still looking." I rake my eyes over her one more time then look right into her eyes. She looks sort of familiar. "Okay now I'm done." She lightly laughs.

"So how long are you visiting?"

"I don't really know. I guess until my mom wants me back."

"Let's hope that isn't anytime soon. So where were you going before you started yelling at the light?"

"Oh I was headed toward the gym. You guy do have a gym here correct?"

"Yeah, but it's the other way." She start breaking out in laughter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor's POV

Forcing myself to make these comments and act all sweet and laugh is hard work. I haven't seen Ryland in a year. Ever since he knocked me out.

Flashback

I wake up on a bed surrounded by someone elses arms and with a major headache. The last thing I remember is Riley punching me and blacking out. I also remember him forcing himself on to my best friend. I look under the sheets to make sure I'm still clothed. Which thankfully I am. I turn around to see who is holding me down and I become face to face with, one of other close friends. Jack. You see I had a lot of friends, but Jussi she was shy. Yet she was still my best friend. I know I was her only friend, but Jack was her friend and sometimes acted like a big brother to her even if she doesn't admit it. Jussi! Oh shit where the hell is she. I go into a panic mode and try to get Jack's arm off of me. Shit Shit Shit, I have to find her. He pulls me closer to his body, and as great as this feels I need to find her.