"Hey, what's the matter, Killua?" Gon broke his deep inner thoughts, looking very concern. Killua didn't bother to reply or move.

   Stubbornly standing there for who knows how long. Of course it's suspicious, anyone would of caught on. Especially this perceptive guy who can sense danger or unbalanced emotions sitting in the atmosphere.

  Killua remains steady.

  Hearing Gon sigh, knowing Killua gets like this when upset. Remembering long ago how he lost his beloved sister.

   They were simply children back when hiding in a secluded building from other monsters, leading to exploding after a monster committed homicide for intentions of killing them both, painfully, full of hatred and regret is what he felt at that slow motion moment.

  She pushed him as hard with all withstanding strength that he barely managed to make it out alive. Landing harshly against rough dirt amongst remaining debris. Legs weaken, impossible to get up, vision blurred in the raging dust storm of the harsh explosion.

  Once regaining his vision, all he sees is a torn building that no longer stands. Seeing a small pale petite hand sticking out beneath heavy rubble, he started to scream out her name, begging her to come to him. Nothing.

   Heavy fat tears began to fall of the situation, feeling helpless and weak. He began to scream in agony. Screaming so much while light headed.

  He faints.

   Next thing he knew, he was in a secured unknown hospital room in secret location to keep wounded survivors. Bright lights smacked him the face when waking up. Attached to weird machinery and begins to panic.

  Thankfully a female nurse with orange hair came to his aid before causing any critical health problems to his healing body.

  She calmly explained everything of what happened told my the military who rescued him in time. Loosing tons of blood that caused to faint, including a broken leg. The nurse then felt grief when telling about his sister when asked of where she was, who didn't survive the devastating explosion.

   Killua falls apart. Letting himself go raging pain and suffering for not saving her in time.

  She comforted him and stayed with him until he falls asleep.

  The past still hurts, even today.

  Gon understands his pain. Losing someone special too.

  He slowly lets go of Killuas' hair, wrapping around Killua tightly and pulls him closer. Letting the swordsman rest on his shoulder, not caring for the blood touching him.

  Killua stiffens of the sudden action, but he reluctantly relaxes, inching up his shaky hands to clutch tightly onto Gons' vest on the back for dear life depends on it. Sobbing quietly in the now empty building, tears wetting Gons bullet proof vest that will surely leave tear stains.

Neither of them cared and held each other tightly.

  It was some while when Killua settles down. He looks up to steady with Gons' fragile worried gaze staring back into crimson red ones, breath hitched, warmth emitted by his waist. Gons' warm carful hands steadied Killua if he were about to collapse again.

  "There's something else on your mind, what is it." Sounding more of demand than a question. Killua swallows hard. Throat dry from all the crying.

  Mouthing gaping and closing, words impossible to dislodged to answer Gons' desires question, clearly saying he'll doing anything to help. Eyes telling him that he won't ever hate him no matter what happens. The image in front of him was impossible to ignore.