9. Royalty

I wrote this long ago, so I decided to edit and to put this here.

~•*•~

Blood splattered everywhere.

  A royal family named Silva,  father of 4 children disregarding one who should never be spoken of, crushed another royal families leaders head in a monster bone crushing grip. Arms and legs slung down like a rag doll after pleading himself away with no avail.

Satisfied after seeing long dangled limbs slammed against stone floors, penetrating anything that falls. Holding a grimacing grin and kneeled down-grabbing the disowned crown and placed it on his head. Unfazed by blood soaking above his disheveled white hair.

  "Disgusting." A younger male voice intrudes behind, dropping the beating heart he ripped out from a princess. Son who soon will rule the kingdom, named Killua Zoldyck. Third oldest after his two other brothers who don't fit royalty and modesty. He doesn't proclaim himself king, just a ruler watching his families royal home and destroying other kingdoms who are powerless. Needing nothing but death to complete their satisfaction.

Silva chuckles, sounding hoarse and scratchy even Killua cringes. Uncomfortable and disgusted such sanitary acts after killing someone. Spewing blood while laughing, taking out a knife stabbed in the stomach without flinching. Gripping tightly around a golden dragon dagger, licking off the blood and lets it fall. Ringing loudly, echoing  around cold empty atmosphere.

  Killua tch's."Even more disgusting," Spews out, wiping his hands with a cloth hidden beneath his dagger waist band. Cleaning off mostly everywhere he could on cold skin. Seemingly clean, he just throws his cloth, falling slowly and covers the unbeating heart.

Silva just sighs, standing back up and stands up full height. Ripped clothes after a gruesome fight against a monster holding a threatening power and runs off. Disappearing like mist, leaving without a trace. Muscles tensed, remembering such a fight he didn't win. Winning against the king but not the unleashed beast.

"Son, how would you feel if a monster killed me?" Father asks directly, not bothering facing Killua. Who just raised a brow and shrugs. "Would be to insignificant, I'm ruling the kingdom either you live or die."

Silva sighs, felt more relieved after hearing that answer. Afraid his son would choose another path, but the honest truth poisoning Killua's words changed his worries. Less afraid and betrayed. "Good." Was all he said before turning around and walked passed Killua's calm subtle stance. Meaning they're heading back home.

Killua follows, till he heard sudden movement behind. Peering over his shoulder holding a death glare and finds nothing. He believe it was Illumi's spell, but decided against such expectation beyond here and faces the other direction to follow Silva.

~•*•~

"Master Killua, your father wants to see you."

  A woman voice calmly asked, on the opposite side of the door and hit his door lightly sounding nothing. As a baby was trying to get inside. He only groans, putting down a bookmark inside the book and closes firmly. Setting it down on his dresser, puts on his shoes and violet colored coat hanging off a rack not far away.

   Pestered in annoyance, he tells her that he'll be there. She obeys and Killua huffs out a sigh.

  Letting out some anger from earlier before coming home. A creature of some kind attacked them and he sliced the creature in half with a viper dagger, causing blue blood to splatter all over him.

  Silva didn't care about anything what Killua did. Expressing how expensive his coat was and how it took a good long savings to buy it. Since his family are full of inconsiderate and selfless beings. Luckily, they able to get it clean.

   Taking a small singular step, he heard something outside his open balcony. He couldn't guess what it could've been, almost like growling and puffing. Sounding out of breath. Reaching out his dagger, spinning it and faced the opposite direction where he's looking.

   Not taking any chances or warnings, he dashed quickly out his balcony door frame and swings the dagger towards the source of sound.

  Breathed hitched when spotting a deformed creature, half dragon and human. Legs and arms covered in dark green scales, feet covered by black scratched boots. Clothes were torn, shirtless showing bare chest, as pants were torn halfway stopping to his scratched knees.

  Taking a careful silent step, the creature growls.
"Don't come any closer y-you traitor." The half human beast warns darkly as he hissed with a dull tone when furthering away. Killua lowers his weapon. No longer a weak necessity to kill by seeing how weakened he pathetically he is.

  It wasn't long having a stare down, a tingling revelation when studying the rare specimen, anger and confusion desperate to scream, but stayed content when he says-

"You're the dragon that escaped our kingdoms warehouse and attacked in the last fight. What brings you here?"

  There was no hesitation. "You. I wanted to see you, old friend."