5. Post Apocalypse

Not sure if I did this right.

~•*•~

  Gon was luckily able to kill the last monster smoothly. Bullet straight in the guilable beast lying in pool of blood from severe open wounds along with broken bones, leading a trigger pull to end its suffering after Killuas' sharp close attacks with his dual swords to weaken the fowl thing.

   The swordsman watches carefully with a bored expression. Wiping his sweat and blood on his forehead, mixed with his hair. He quietly swears when feeling sticky residue in his hair, realizing it was the monsters gross, goopy purple blood dyed in his white hair right when Gon finished the beast off. A weak one at that.

  "You should wait till I'm out of sight before blasting the head off. Look what you did, idiot." He complains, making futile effort of getting the sticky stuff out of his hair. It takes hours to get rid of, so course Killua has the right to be annoyed worh Gons' mindless mindset action without thinking it through.

  Gon only chuckles with an sincere apology given as he puts away his pistol in the hoister of his waistband and crosses over to help Killua getting rid some of the fresh violet blood. Which was obviously futile, but Killua appreciates all the same of his efforts to help his comrade and hides his tiny blush by looking down. Purple concrete is very intriguing he thinks. Ignoring the finely gentle care of warm hands fiddling in his sticky hair with some softness left.

  For awhile now, Gon has been touchy after battle after battle between evil monsters taking over the world and human like ententes who turned into monsters. Lingering touches of cleaning up minor wounds, including bandaging, leaving a burning sensation through Killuas' skin. Unknown words of what he's feeling, he leaves them to focus on reality.

   Because falling in love is dangerous.

  Always had been at the start of gaining world peace against these horrid creatures to wipe out human life. To why exactly? They're unsure. But they are trying to figure a solution that'll end the evil goers from existence and live back normally and peacefully. No more wars. Just peace and love.

  Sadly, Killua isn't sure when it's gonna happen. Probably never. Never able to tell his friends and family of how much he adores with his final breath when sent out to fight. But the worst one is not confessing long-standing feelings for his best friend standing before him.

  Ever since they started training as little kids, Killua had always set eyes for hyper and strong kid when learning self defense. Watching him withstand crazy techniques that many people who want to fight can't withstand, yet, the light of his world fighting the best of his ability. Strong intentions of a warrior for world peace.

  Years later when coming of age to fight in the harsh world of monsters, Gon had been his comrade ever since. It had been years seeing him despite being separated for different qualifications of training, seeing the familiar face once again who smiles confidentenlty saying they can do this together, in his direction, Killua was a goner.

   Gon changed a lot over time. So has Killua. Yet the way Gon changed overtime was outstanding compared to others in Gons' field of training. Not only physically, but his morals and confidence destroys the overbearing walls caving him in. That sort of thing gave boost to everyone, feeling inspired, brave.

  The entirety of Gons' image is powerful and still is up to date.

No wonder Killua is head over heels with this idiot, in a good way in a bad, unhealthy situation inside this troublesome world.