10. Pirates

Okay, some of these are gonna be shorter for now on for how much I procrastinated like a pro.

Don't expect epic fighting on open water or death of any kind. I'm pretty  basic

~•*•~

Gon knew he couldn't take a stance and was at a disadvantage. He knew right from the start.

The man above him chuckles in delight and satisfaction.

"Oi oi oi, what's the matter? Already getting yourself handed? We're barely starting, ole friend." Voice now filled with dissatisfaction rings in Gons' ears by the likes of Killua. Captain of the fastest fighters called the Royal Zoldycks'. Also an old friend.

Gon grimaced. Lying helplessly on the wooden ship of his own, a sharp blade held at mercy at his neck. Wrong words or actions, he's done for no matter how docile or cooperative

"I guess you can still defeat me, physical strength wise, like old times. Still the same person. Hardly changed." Husky of breath, panting a bit. Warmth emitted through his heaved chest taking settle breaths as the boy above him straddled across his hip, trapping his weak wrists in one hand and sword in the other.

Killua didn't take the bait of changing topics, continuing threatening the boy below him.

"Shut up. Those times are over, we're aren't gonna cheesily talk about the past and talk things out. We're gonna end things with no remorse. Got it?" He responds bitterly. Pressure of sword edge closer to Gons' throat that's now beginning to bleed. Slowly dripping to one side.

Gon didn't seem fazed. Gaze held strong to the cold ones hovering above him. "Cold too. You haven't changed one bit. Always selfish and prideful to be worth carrying value. Always wanting to win. Quite a sight I do say so myself." He playfully grins. Satisfaction rose when seeing Killua flinch at his words, an apparent blush coating those pale cheeks in embarrassment of being reminded.

"You have no shame. Quite a sight I say so myself too, but it's not gonna convince me of letting you go freely of what you did."

Gon lazily rolls his eyes. "Come on, your annoyingly fast member with blonde hair, who looks like a girl, attacked me for stealing food sources last time. We're people too you know? We always did it together, right?" He says thoughtfully, still looking annoyed by the swords hardening pressure.

Killuas' face morphed uncomfortably for a millisecond, lips tighten in a straight line with eyes softening and brows furrowed. He quickly shakes his head in memory of two troublemaker kids in a poor neighborhood who struggled with food. Laughing along when being chased and pouts when scolded but nonetheless happy.

Things soon change when growing up when Killuas' parents become successful treasure hunters. Now Killua is leading the charge of his crew and capturing those who invade them or attempt to steal on ship. An empty ship that Killua decides to check to make sure everything is settled before leaving for another hunt.

But it wasn't until then he found a stranger who's Gon to no surprise, stealing their food source and captured without hesitation knowing damn well the incompetent pirate sneaky onto his ship around this time.

Dead of night, lit by a small lamp that's now forgotten beside the boys.

Gon accepted his fate when pounded harshly to the ground after a few stinging punches that linger. Letting the man above take charge for the heck of being outmatched like usual.