17. Firefighter

Why did it have to be this way? In a tree of all places for his Persian cat to be stuck at?

  Thankfully someone nearby was kind enough to call the fire department for help with his careless cat causing a scene. A few stand bystanders stood by knowing well who's coming and wanna get in on the action with their phones and whatnot for their sake of popularity gain for views. Killua couldn't care less, he just wants his cat back and go back home to sleep.

It's too early for this nonsense. The world truly hates him too since he forgot his phone. Lucky day.

The sirens came into hearing shot, Killua immediately stood up from the ground nearby the tree of having luck that his cat would magically fall and land on him, rushed to a nearby fire fighter around his height. He had black spiked hair being ruffled as he looked up, unaware of his presence.

"How did that cat get up there? Why?" The man spoke out. Looking mildly confused, it was almost endearing if his cat wasn't in danger.

"She followed a damn bird up there with her stupidly strong agility of a youthful cat and refused to come down for whatever reason." Killua answers, making the man turn in confusion, he hums with impressed eyebrows that rose up.

"Pretty impressive don't you think? I'll get her right now, have to get in the truck for proper equipment." He states randomly and dashed off.

How did they even know which truck to bring? Right. The person probably told them by guessing with buildings around them compared to the tree. He seriously needs to get a gratitude gift in return for that person for helping with his ridiculous problems.

The machine of the truck eventually goes up to get the cat who was well behaved while meowing for help. Soon the person he saw earlier got ahold of her in his grasp of safety. Signaling them to pull them down knowing the mission is done.

Everything was surely, something, that's for sure.

What a weird morning.

He thanked the cute firefighter for his help who was bashful saying it's no big deal, just doing my job. Killua manages to get his number for coffee without looking like a complete fool. Typical cliche first date, but he didn't care.

Then thanked the blonde haired person who helped and told him they don't want anything in return, all it matters that his cat is safe.

Good people are too good to be true nowadays. He's grateful for it, especially today.

"I guess this morning wasn't too bad, huh snowball?" The cat purrs in affirmation.

"Great, let's go home and get ready for my date"

Sleep was forgotten. Cute guy named Gon saved his precious child at a godly hour deserves a raise and date.