Chapter 32: Meditating

AHSOKA TANO

Not much had happened on their last day together. Lux was advised not to do anything too extreme because of his injuries, so activities like Ruping-riding were out of the question. Most of the day, Lux had been doing some busy Senator work, and Ahsoka had been meditating. The two did also share some alone time, mainly just cuddling, kissing, and saying "I'll miss you" and "I love you." With every hour that passed, their moods went from that of a joyful couple to one that was about to part, not knowing if they'll meet again. But Lux was the one for Ahsoka, she was sure of it.

Ahsoka sat meditating in her room.

Am I doing the right thing, Ahsoka thought, should I be in love with him?

Suddenly, she fell into another vision.

Ahsoka was standing in a vast open plain with mountains over the horizon, as opposed to the foggy voids of her previous visions.  It looked a lot like Alderaan, except somehow she knew it wasn't. There was a slight chill in the air. Ahsoka looked around. She saw a forest nearby, and an ocean or large lake just barely visible from here.

"Remember this place, it will be very important."

Ahsoka turned around to see a vision of her future self. This one seemed like a merger between the two other visions from the previous nights. It wore the clothes of the Jedi Ahsoka, but seemed to be worn by her opposing personality, the other vision. She looked at the lightsabers, and it seemed to be the curved ones.

"Are you... my future?" Ahsoka asked.

"Maybe," said the vision, "you simply have to choose your path wisely."

"But which path will I chose?" Ahsoka asked.

"You will make your choice in your most critical moment. Your faith in the Jedi will be tested."

"Well," said Ahsoka, "I guess I can't really expect straight answers from a vision. Also, hasn't my faith in the Jedi already been tested?"

"Ahsoka..." said the vision, "All I can say is that there are those who will betray you, and those who will stand by your side. These people will be some of your closest friends and allies. And for the ones who stay by your side, you will have to lead them through many hardships."

Ahsoka took a moment to process that.

"These days on Onderon have been important for you," said the vision, "but do not allow your feelings to cloud your judgement."

Purpose comes before feelings, Ahsoka thought.

"And never forget, you, Ahsoka, are the light in the dark. You are a hero, and play a pivotal and critical role. You are the Fulcrum of it all, Ahsoka Bonteri."

And with that, Ahsoka's eyes opened and her vision broke.

If I end up like her, Ahsoka thought, I'm sticking with that combat suit.